Your First Work out of the New Year???

IMAX 2 on an 8" step - never done that before!! ANd Katami Bar for abs.

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

I was so inspired by the January picture on the calendar, I had to do Kick Max. It was never one of my favorites when it came out and I think I have only done it as produced 2-3 times now.

What was I thinking? I really loved it today and torched 450 calories.
Happy new year, everyone!

I did Drillmax complete and followed that up with TurboJam Kickin Core, which is about 25 minutes cardio and 20 minutes ab work on the ball. I had to burn off all that wine}(

I did the full Body Max 2 but it took me 2 hours and 15 min! My kids kept interrupting, then it was too late in the morning and I had to eat something ... blah blah blah ... but after that, the family watched a movie in the other room and I could concentrate. I feel good!

I did Body Max 2, but once I got to the power drills, it became a struggle to finish; I stopped at an hour. Man, Cathe is such a machine!

Terri

KPC premix #3,don't do premixes much but the "game" being on, I had to see what was happening.
Tuesday, Muscle Max and don't know for Wednesday. Maybe a rest day.
Plus, I ate "unclean" food today around 1pmish but I won't eat till breakfast tomarrow cause I am full to the brim. Lasagne, Ceaser Salad, and Garlic Bread. Not good.

It was Gym Style Legs for me...that one is such a burner!! I will definitely have DOMS soon! It is one of my favorite leg workouts.
Jenn

Ditto for GS C/T & B & G abs. Are you doing Debbie's Muscle building & staying lean rotation??? It's my first real rotation that I'm going to try to stick with!!

I did GS C/T and B&G abs as well. I am following Debbie's January 2007 rotation. It is also my first real rotation that I am following. Very excited about it and it looks like a fun one.

Kim:)

Early this morning: Leslie Sansone's 2 mile walk

evening: Pyramid Lower Body and then another mile from Leslie's 5 mile dvd.

P90X... UGH! (hubby's idea... NOT mine! 3 months! and i have a new calendar and STICKERS and he wants to do P90X!!!!??????????)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Imax2 to celebrate my commitment to get it together in 2007. And it is Jan.1's workout on Cathe's 1/07 rotation.
Don't know if I'll pull off the whole rotation, but I'm gonna try.

Happy New Years, everybody. This is gonna be the big one for me. I turn 50 this year, so I'm extra motivated to get it together...for forever :)

I did the LIC cardio timesaver premix, then GS shoulders and biceps, then the stability ball abs from B&G.

I ran the El Paso County Search & Rescue 10k here in Colorado Springs. The race was snow-packed trail and icy hills. It was only my second race, my first was 3 1/2 years ago. I had no intentions on placing, just hoped to finish without injury. Well, to my suprise, I won first place for my age group 30-39. Yeah me!! (technically, I placed second in my age group but first place had already won an award for top 3 finishers overall.) Since I dont train to race, or even run on a consistent basis, I have to thank Cathe for getting me in such great aerobic, endurance and strength condition. Kudos to Cathe. :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.