Xtrainers

Hi ladies

We got about 3 inches of snow last night but it’s almost all melted because it’s 46 and sunny right now!

Yesterday was a rest day and today Crossfire Express Live.

Have a great day!

HI Lisa: We got about 1 inch of snow and it is all gone here too. We are int he 50s today. Lauren and I just got back from a walk of about 3 miles. Good stuff..

This morning I did Drill Max before Church.

Hi ladies - I had an extra long weekend so it's my first day back at work :eek:.

Checking in with:
M - Upper Body Express plus Core Live
T-rest day
W - Afterburn with B&G bonus abs

Hi ladies...

Checking in with RWH legs on Monday, yesterday was so nice like today that Vic and I walked, and today was RWH ploy Hiit one and Fit Split pull day cardio...

Expecting rain here for a few days...

Talk to you tomorrow!:)

HI ladies..

Checking in today with RWH Plyo Hiit two...Rainy and cooler here probably through the weekend..Oh well..

I think it's just you and I Kathy :)

The weather here has been gray and rainy as well but I will take it over snow anyday!

Yesterday was a Kickbox WB workout and today was FS LI Cardio and the barre section of Xtrain Legs.

Have a great day!

Hi all. It has been raining here for the past two days. It is not great but again I will take it over snow.

Yesterday was a rest day. We took Jacob and his girlfriend to lunch.

Today was Yvette Bachman KB Bootcamp. She is on YouTube and has great workouts. The rest of the day is Target a massage and mani pedi. What else is there to do in the rain:)

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

We had rain all weekend too. I think it cleared up yesterday afternoon. But, the sun was not out. I will take it over snow too..

Ok, so yesterday I did RWH upper body circuit and today was Kick, punch & Crunch.

Hi Kathy !

Yesterday was Compound Giant Sets Live and today Mish Mosh Cardio Live.

I am hoping for an improvement in the weather since the calendar is changing this week :D.

Hi Kathy-I am jealous that you and your husband see each other at lunchtime! Do you work close?

I have been trouble sleeping (hormones ugh) so all I could manage today was Yoga Relax.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa...

Yes. Vic and I work 3 buildings apart. We commute together and sometimes get lunch together depending on how busy he is. Sorry you are having trouble sleeping. Hope it gets better. I had a headache yesterday that came from a sore neck. Probably DOMS from a workout. Not sure. So, no workout yesterday except the elliptical in the morning. Today I did Rhythmic Step...

Ok. Gotta wind down now and read before bed and get some rest..

Hi Kathy

That is awesome that you work so close! My office is only about 10 miles from the house but Ryan has over an hour commute into NY.

We have a snow/sleet/rain/wind mix today :(.

Today was Hi Low Hiit Live.

Hi Lisa...

I would love a 10 minute commute. It takes us about an hour to get to work. Our weather was wild today. High winds with sunshine. The winds were so bad schools were closed and government agencies too. Anyway, hope your weather improves...

Checking in with Maximum Intensity Strength...

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day. Sunday was a WB mix of Cardio SS and LI Hiit. Today was Buff UB live which was great!

I am continuing to make up my own rotations as I go along. I really did not like what Cathe posted for March.

Snow is on tap again for tomorrow night into Weds. I am really over it.

Hi Lisa:

I decided to do the March rotation. I guess because it is mostly older stuff. I have been doing a lot of the newer ones. So, today was Step, jump & pump...Rain for tomorrow instead of snow. Sorry your getting snow.

Time for bed..talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa: yuck!!! I think we might get a little snow. But, not 8 inches though.

Today was Cardio Kicks...

Hi Kathy

It is just raining here now but they claim the worst is yet to come.

This morning was Oh My Glutes Live. It was tough.

My office is closed today due to the weather so I may attempt a stretch later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.