XTRAIN- Tshirt and/or Tank for Motivation and inspiration?

mjd said:
Gotta say I'm not a fan of the "no pain no gain" slogan, personally I think it's very 80's - it's not original, we've all seen it/heard it already and surely it's past it's use by date but I know a lot of you out there love it. Just my opinion people - let the tomato flinging begin!

What about

"I got Hiit by the Xtrain" ?

On Facebook, somebody suggested changing it to "No Train, no gain," which I thought was quite clever and catchy!

Wow, so many great suggestions. I don't have any original ideas to add, but of the phrases suggested my favs are:

I am the Competition!

Body by Cathe!

No X cuses!

Take that!

Cathe and SNM - thanks so much for all you do! The Tshirt rocks!!!

MJD - Cathe indicated in her post the "no pain no gain" was not being used and for the exact "dated" reason you stated; that shirt was only a mock-up

I really like the No X-cuses idea. The No and the "cuses" parts can go above and below the X-train part,

Very cool!

MJD - Cathe indicated in her post the "no pain no gain" was not being used and for the exact "dated" reason you stated; that shirt was only a mock-up

Ooopsie! Calling myself rude words now. NY25, thanks for pointing that out - maybe I should learn to read!! Was just so excited reading details about the new workouts I didn't read the entire first post of this thread properly. Sorry Cathe and everyone. (embarrassed...will go away and skulk in corner now...) :eek:

PS Still love No X-cuses the best!

Last edited:
Love no Xcuses!!!!
But I think I would like also a Catheism such as " That's the way to work!".
This idea is sooooo cool! Yet it adds another scary factor for the new series: the bigger the font chosen on the T-shirt, the harder the sweat....:D I think this time Cathe is seriously going to kick some butt...I have doms already!!!!
Can't wait to board this train though!

All great ideas. I love reading them - especially the one by MJD - "I got Hiit by the Xtrain". I thought it was pretty clever.

I'd love a tank top since I don't wear tees, but my thought for the saying is: "I stayed on-track!" or "Don't fall off the track!"

Hi SNM - Would it be possible to have this t-shirt produced in a material other than cotton? Even if a non-cotton option is available in addition to the cotton t-shirt, that would be awesome (no chafing...) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.