XTRAIN Hard Strikes Request

NinjaMom

Cathlete
Since the new workouts are in the development stage, I wanted to throw out a request for adding a heavy bag section to Hard Strikes or to structure the workout so it can be used on a heavy bag. If that is not possible, would you consider creating something similar to the heavy bag bonus in your MMA Boxing workout?

Thanks!

Great Idea - Heavy Bag Bonus

I think a heavy bag bonus would be a great idea - especially for those purchasing digital downloads. That way they could take it to the gym. I do not or plan to buy a bag because of space constraints, but I still did the bonus moves.

YES PLEASE! Love bag work even though I don't have a bag yet! I just punch & kick at my Dynaband extended from the ceiling! :p

I love the heavy bag workout!! I have one and really can get my sweat on with MMA Boxing! :D

Great idea. I got a heavy bag to use with MMA Boxing, and would love another workout that uses the bag.

Michelle

Lol i love this.. See Cathe listen and included this! Im watching the heavey bag now.. Waiting on shoes to dry. So i can do HS, i am thinking Amanda and Jai are amaziing Cathe and those two ladies are awesome! I think i cant pick a fav! Of course Cathe is but Jai and Amanda as well i cant stop watching them. I wanna b them .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.