XTrain 90 Day Undulating Rotation

Michelle i ate pizza last night! :(
It was veggie pizza a small one but i had two slices!! Then i want a sweet so i ate a zone bar ate 10 pm. See its kinda healthy lol but still over ate.. Yuk my belly not good today because of it. Jimminy christmas we have to start eating better! I understand totaly how u feel! Im mad to. I keep wondering y and wht the heck am i doing to myself. I really have to try weight watchers maybe or Cathe neutrition thing on here. I think its cheaper then WW .. I on MFP but hate logging in everyday and if by chance i under eat one day, then others has cows and says i need to eat more..really? And have u noticed i over ate yesterday? Lol. If i see with my eyes i have calories left over tnen at 2 am i get up half asleep and reason with myself, well u do have 300 cal left for the day it wont hurt. Yuk yuk yuk. Lol im so strange.

Oh Katied i was gonna say i to am picky about instructors i choose. I do not like JM i really tried. She is to to manish bully kind of attitude and if shed scream at me id pinch her nose just by prue reflex ! Ah she makes me want to scream.

Today i am switching to a rest day again i was gonna change to thurs but the guy leading my bible study now wants to do it on friday AGAIN im really wondering y he keps changing it. It was fri then he wanted to do it thurs then he changed back to fri. See i do not work on fri so i can wo and bible study. But on thursday no way i have to work and bible study starts at 630 at my house so id just be getting home so i thought rest day thurs. But since he changed it again my rest day is back to monday. Did u guys understand that? Lol
Anyhow monday is the day im bored at work to so i bring my laptop to do yoga lol but today the boss decided to show up. :( no yoga today.. Unless she leaves im hoping she will. I am working on recall trying to get patients back in but so so slow. Plus she is slpw. My gawd she takes 3 hours to do a root canal and the doc i worked for for 11 yrs he and i can do a root canal in 45 minutes tops. We was so good together. Had a ball with him .. Anyway the doc im working for now asks what she can do to get patients returning but every idea anyone says she shuts it down. And it really is her, sometimes she acts like its us. But ive heard patients give me compliments to her but she wont admit that. But patientsill complain to me about her, no bedside manner, abrupt slow...what can i sauy to her, i feel i need to tell her but i also need to keep my job to.
Well have great day all.

Hey Renee,
At least your pizza had veggies.

I think you are right to not say anything to your boss. Dhe sounds like she doesn't listen to constructive criticism. Maybe you could suggest a comment card for the patients to fill out.

Isn't it nice to get a week of workouts in without anything coming up to cahnge it or cancel a workout? How often does that happen? Not a lot! It is hard to keep with a plan when at the whim of others. At least it is for a good cause.

Hope your work day is good.

Melissa

Sorry it's been a while for me, I haven't turned on my computer for a while. It's so frustrating becasue I stepped on the scale and my 3 pounds is back, and I track my calories so I know I am not overeating. But I will trek on.

Renee, I am glad you are feeling better. I am having stomach issues myself since Saturday. Loved your comment on JM and punching her, I feel the same way.

Been substituting and love my new workouts, Friday tried Cardio Kicks (was very very sore from the day before so only did 40 minutes) and let me tell you I LOVED IT! It is my favorite workout EVER, it has everything I like, music, moves, and fun. Love Love Love the jump kicks. Saturday did slow and heavy mix chest, back,shoulders abs, which is when I realized I wasn't feeling too well. Then Sunday did one Tababa and the first two combos of Step Moves (fun times).
Today is the first day I am not sore, geesh my quads were the worst and then my back. Still got an upset stomach but my head is clear so I should be able to do Supercuts.
Happy Monday!

Melissa
I suggested one then she adds to it wanted a questionair lol so i did and i gave it to her to look at well it ask pts wht they thought the doc could improve on or dront desk a.d all im sure she didnt like it because it ask about her. I tried to tell her no questionair just a little box with little postits beside it for comments or suggestions .. Oh well..

Rainaires nice job.. I dont think i have circuit max.. What kind of music was on it?

Ooooo u guys read? Cathes new wos are announced! Two will be step! Yahoo! Another one lok KPC and HS together! Im preorderring! DH says no but im gonba find a way! Maybe pay pal? Lol im so so bad..

hi girls! it still feels like spring here and i am so grateful! especially since i work tonight so it won't be so cold and dark when i am done:D. got my ultra long legs workout in plus rear delts and added in 100 rep lateral raises. and yes, renee, i just saw the new workouts and i am so exicted!! love cathe and how she just keeps coming up with new wo's to keep me going. the KPC/HS one sounds fantastic! i am not good at choreography on the step, but the non dancy step one sounds good!

melissa-- i thought the same thing about SC, and collage lists it as muscle conditioning only. i know my heartrate is up pretty much the whole time and i get a great sweat in on it-- reminds me of cardio supersets or afterburn kind of. anyway, glad you had fun with it. yes and i think the pluses outweigh the minuses, so great job in keeping going.

renee-- i think the comment box is a great idea. sorry you are having trouble with your boss:( and hope that she left so you got your yoga in. that is a pain in the rear to have to switch things around when you had your wo's planned. i hate when that happens, too. and yes, i feel like smacking JM too!:eek::p

raniaries-- glad you are having fun with your new workouts! glad you are not stressed too much over the weight. i have not weighed myself since the start of this and i don't plan to. i know i am more toned, though, and getting stronger.:D

going to make soup for an early dinner now before i have to work. kind of wish i had the night off, but it is good to have clients, so i can't complain.

raniaries, the scale is not our friend!Keep up the workouts. Don't get on the scale. I give mine evil looks when I walk passed.

katie, lucky you to have nice weather. One thing here is, it was light outside at 6:00 pm. When it is dark early, I want to put on my pjs at 5pm. I forgot to mention, I checked out bryan kest. He is so funny. If I try yoga again, I will definitley get his. I did cathes yoga max and relax probably one time each. They were not my cup of tea.

renee, your boss does not sound easy to please.good luck. I ope you were able to fit in our workout.

My sore throat is still here. I am hoping I will be ok in the morning.

Melissa

melissa-- i am the same way with the dark! i hate that part of winter-- leaving the house in the dark, getting home in the dark...blech. it is daylight here now til about 6:00, too, and it just feels like the sun is at a different angle then before. i think winter may finally be on its way out-- though march is supposed to be our snowiest month:p. glad you checked out bryan. he really is great and cracks me up, too. in one class audio recording, he is having the class hold a difficult pose and says " i guarantee you'll walk out of this class alive!" and he starts chuckling realizing what that came out like-- he was saying everyone would be energized and all tingly, but with the difficulty of the pose, it's like, "yeah, i hope i'll still be alive!":D hope your sore throat takes off and leaves you tonight!

off to have dinner (late!) and then bed-- hate to do it, but late night work forces me to.

night, night!

Back in the game!

Hi!
I haven't been on the forum in a while. I took a leave from exercising because of my back, but I'm starting up again and really looking forward to it!!! Tomorrow cardio legs. What results are you seeing? :) Looking forward to Cathe's new series too!

hi swimming3-- good to see you back! hope cardio legs treated your back well! my low back has bugged me on and off for the past few weeks, but i think it may be work related (from giving thai massage). anyway, hope yours stays well and you can stick around!

where is everybody?:)

melissa- hoping your throat is better!

rainaries-- any new workouts today?

renee-- what was your workout today? hope work was better today with your boss!

eva-- what are you up to?

today for me was AOLIH to which i added core 1, 100 rep bis and also tris. my legs are sore today from Legs yesterday-- think i pushed myself extra hard on that one, so AOL felt more intense to me. either that or i am just tired!

more running around with the kids today. nygel has a cello rehearsal for two big recitals coming up this saturday and next. meanwhile alec's musical starts this thursday, so he is in rehearsals today from 9-9:eek: and i am shuffling him off to a theater downtown everyday. my mantra is to get thru these next two weeks without losing my mind;):rolleyes:

have a good day everyone!

Swiming3
So glad u r back! My back bothers me to! Hum.
I love cardio leg blast. I have been eating horribly so no lose for me but i do have arms hard a a rock lol no i have gotten some difinition but im gonna do the rotation again i am on week.9 and i know if i could have not been a little oinker i would have loat weight. But honestly my arms are alot stronger and defined. I th ij nk after week 3 i had my pic up for my arms before n after i can change my advitar so u can see if ud like. Anyway i misd cardio n weights a a few steps so i am going to do a few weeks of that the revisit xtrain or i may do xtrain again but add step for cardio at times.
Katie i need a good rub down lol. I have not done my wo today i md going to do chest back and shoulders. The one that uses the ball. Yea i guess its ok at work. Im not gonna complain. I do have a few things she said today i could say that kinda hurts my feelings but you know whatever im gonna try to let it go and think maybe her personality she dont know any better. I am trying to think to maybe its because ( im not being mean ) she is Korean, i honestly dont know for sure but maybe that is the way they are and dont really know an American would find her rude? Im not trying to sound prejudice at all but im saying different cultures have different ways and maybe im not used to it and she isnt trying to be hurtful..so i have to think that way or id be fussing again today. Not gonna tell ya yet i may cry lol. Jk .
Okay anyway hope everyone is doing great. Oh another thing it is raining and feels dreary and has been this way mostly over a week now.. ugh. Maybe thats y I feel crabby? Lol

Hi Everyone,
I did hs and 100 reps hip thrust with 23 lb. barbell. I think I will try 28 next time. Hip thrusts feel good, lets see how I walk tomorrow. My troat is still sore and now my nose is congested. I am going to keep working out unless I get. headache or need to blow my nose every 5 seconds.

Katie, You are relly busy. Good job with your long workouts. Chauferring does nothing or the bumb.

Swimming3, I started late. I am on week 5, nice to meet you! I hope you are good to go and your back stays healthy.

Renee, I'll bet you know who's manners get lost in translation. Your oinker comment is so funny. I'll bet you look better than you think. I think my arm is my best feature (my wrist), just kidding. Hopefully when I oink out, all the other days of good eating and exrcise put me on he fat losing side.

Melissa

I miss HS it seem week 7,8 9 hardly had Hs Or cardio leg blast ..my two favs. Ur wrist comment was funny as well!, i actualy have skinny fingers lol people i can se are actualy shocked when they realize i ware xsmall gloves or when a skinny girl trys on my rings lol my ring is smaller then a 6 ha ha .. So it is a 5 & 3/4 i think. Im like yes i has skinnier fingers then you.. Jk.
Well i need suggestions on picking something up for family for din din.
I probly will eat some warm brown rice but need to stop n get them somethjng i didnt get prepared with my normal crock pot suprise or beans.

This is going to be short since I'm super busy today at work. I did get Circuit Max in yesterday, the music is just instrumental but super upbeat. Circuit Max kicked my butt, 25 minutes in I wanted to stop 35 minutes I wanted to cry, then I hit the point where I didnt care and made it through the 60 minutes. WOW that was a tough workout, the weight lifting segments move a little too fast and trying to balance with lunges and squats while lifting was quite challenging to me.
I am definitely preordering Cathe's new workouts, they sound awesome!

Greetings,
I wrote a long post on Sunday but it somehow got eaten, and I just have not had the patience to recreate it. I've not worked out since Sunday, because I had to work late unexpectedly today and yesterday. I have more work to do this evening too, but at least I'm home doing it.

Tomorrow I will probably do my Tonique workout.

I saw the post about new Cathe workouts and I'm sure I'll be buying them all, except the spinning one, even though I'm on a Cathe break now, I still love her and those workouts sound great. I'm particularly excited about the dancy step one as I am definitely a person that likes those. The drill based step one does not sound as exciting to me, but it sounds OK.

Renee, I'm sorry your boss is kind of a bear to work for. There's one of the partners at my job that is like that too. He's nice to me, fortunately, but he has reputation for being a real jerk. It's such a drag. I'm the HR person, so I have to field a lot of complaints about him, but he's one of the owners, so there's nothing I can do. I think you're on to something about cultural differences and how that plays into communication styles. I try to keep things like that in mind when I encounter folks who have a different way of communicating. Americans can be very polite compared to other cultures, but we can also be considered rude compared to others. It's all a sliding scale. I've lived in and am from big cities and have always lived around a lot of different people from a lot of different places, and I've noticed some trends as far as communication styles over the years. It is what it is. That's no reason for her to be mean, but she may not always perceive her actions the same way that you do. At least I always tell myself things like that and it keeps me from getting worked up about people when they do something I find offensive or that makes me upset.

Melissa, you reminded me about those hip thrusts. Those would be a good add on to do to my Tonique days. I tried them once but the barbell was so uncomfy I've not gone back. Do you have a barbell pad for those?

Katie, what weights do you use for your leg workouts? I almost never get sore from those. Even doing Tonique (which apparently has 1000 squats and lunges I read on the video fitness board), I was not sore. I sometimes can "feel" my muscles more than other times after a good workout, but soreness is very elusive for me for my lower body. I guess the exercises are still working, but something about DOMS makes one think you're really kicking and taking!

Rainaries, sorry you're revisiting those three pounds. Are your clothes still getting loose? If so, that is far more reliable than the scale. Your new workouts sound like fun. I also love Cardio Kicks! It's a lot of fun!

Ok, I've got to get back to work. See you all later.

Eva

Last edited:
hey ladies,
it was my rest day yesterday, it was nice and relaxing! Ready to take on week 8!

Deineira, my clothes aren't looser or tighter, I took my measurements and the only place I am smaller is my calves and biceps (lots of fat around my biceps) although now I have an awesome muscle bump which I was flexing at my coworkers. Hope that is not harassment. hee hee

What I take from the 90 day Xtrain even though I only did 6 full weeks and now am using similiar workouts same format, I am stronger and now look forward to my workouts. I don't make excuses and just do it. My endurance is double and at first I told myself once the 90 days is up I was going to go back to 2 rest days, well I don't think I will do that now because I love the 6 days, so it really changed my thinking in a great way!

Hi Everyone,
I just did tabata for the first time. I did 1-3. Boy is that fun and moves quickly. I added on 100 tricep extension, after 40 I switched to kickbacks, I got a terrible twinge in my right bicep when lifting the weight back up on the extensions. Anyone have any tips why this happened?

My nose and throat are still yucky. Thank God for mucinex d.

Eva, The same thing happened to me the other day with the post disappearing, so annoying.

rainaries, my endurance is definitely better, and my one pair of pants aren't coming unsnapped when I bend over. I refuse to get on the scale. I think if I ate cottage cheese and grapefuit all day I would be a lot less flabby.

Melissa

Ok today,on sced is cardio leg blast. And yestedday,was heast baack shoulders. I was having to work late again then at,home, well lets just say i wished i could have turned around and drove away! Lol anyway no wo last night. So i do not work today, that will give me a chance to get it done. I willl do clb first then ill do cbs i may do a premix it depends on how i feel.

Rainaires that is me no loser cloths.. i have not weighed. My pants felt snug yesterday but its time for ttom so i think that may be it. Lol about u flexing for co workers! I still have,a layer of fat !

Michelle.
Id like to find a way to eat for about 7 days a list to eat then another 7 days thats easy to prepare, id eat same thing if it was easy to get and not boring. Most diets say foods u cant,eat, just give me a list i can eat..
Katie hope u r are doing good, u r so busy, whats on u agenda today?

Last edited:
I'm still here following rotation =) I'm on 7 th week.

February 18-cardio super sets
19-bis & tris
20-turbo barre + tabata 1&2
21-burn sets- chest,back @shoulders
22-low impact challenge- Tabata with fire walker bands from Cross Fire
Saturday & Sunday rest
25-legs -premix 3
26- After burn
Today- turbo barre

Katied-I'm really enjoying the 90 day rotation with Low Impact Series. =)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.