XTrain 90 Day Undulating Rotation

Rainaries
Good job on sc ! Are u talking about the one with leg back and on all fours and arm out raise weight up and down with leg? Ya it is hard but i used three pounds fidst time and i did good.. Sec time i used 5 pounds and my lower back hurt for three days! Back to 3 pounds.
On tne push up sit ups i have to start sooner then she does so by the time there done im done too. That is a move we did for military. But it was 10 push ups 10 sit ups and keep going , til whenever they tell u lol.
So anyhow needless to say im not in as good ashape as then n that was five yrs ago. Not that long ago. Hope Cathe is changing all that for me!
Today is legs im procrastanating lol. Well bbl to let u know i did it.

Hi everyone, it sounds like you are all doing better than me today. I don't think I will get my leg workout in. Maybe I will do the hipthrust bonus. I am so bloated and crampy, I had to take my car to get the tire replced (flat last night), my son has two hour basketball practice tonight and I won't get home until 7:30. This is what I sound and feel lke, blah, blah, blah. On top of all of this, too much actual work to do and the kids don't have any clean clothes.

I do better when NOTHING is happening besides the usual day to day garbage. And, I was not going to suffer through another early workout with no sound.

Sorry to complain!

Melissa

Eew i dont blame u on suffering with no sound! Iwoukd hate that. I dont know how u do it. What has to be done to fix it ?
I hope u have a better time tomorrow.i havnt got to legs yet either. Im thinking of doing a 30 minute premix and a pm of low max to change it up some.

Ok i did legs pm of standing chair ball about 39 minutes it was and a pm of IMAX 3 step only portions 31 minutes. It was a nice add on for imax3 i love the music in there and goodness the step portion only was kinda easy to me..i did sweat some but it was a low intensity steady pace. So just what i wanted i didnt want anything crazy hard. So i did that fisrt then legs. I felt pretty good. So it was an hour and 10 minutes all together.

renee-- that sounds like a great workout! way to go! today for me was BS bis and tris to which i added core 2 and the 100 rep bi and tri challenges. now my upper body is as fried as my lower body:p.

henri has not been doing well today:(. no appetite again and just staying in his bed. i am hoping he pulls out of it again, but the vet thinks it is his age and his systems are slowing down. yesterday is when it started, later in the day. he peed an ocean on the floor (which he has never done) as he just didnt have the energy to make it to the door:( having pets get old is as hard as having parents do the same thing. sigh.

melissa-- no need for apologies! things get to me, too, and i think it is good you can come here and vent. hope today is going better and at least you got something in! i could not exercise w/o sound/music, i know-- unless it is ashtanga yoga, but that is totally different.

rainaries-- great job on supercuts! those things on the floor are hard and tiring, that is for sure! i also like the ending how it really cranks things into gear. glad things are getting a little easier after your loss.

will try and check in later today.
katie

Hi Girls,
After mypost yesterday, would you believe I went to the dr. and I have a uti. I have never had one until last month, now I have had two. I am now at home instead of cafeteria duty at my kid's school. I am hoping to do bis and tris today.
Renee, legs premix and imax3 sounds like fun.
Terina, slide and glide sounds like fun too.
I miss doing the other workouts that aren't in xtrain.

Katie, If I do bis and tris I will add 100 rep challenge. Fir some reason, my biceps don't feel it too much after so maybe this will help.

Melissa

Rainaries
Good job on sc ! Are u talking about the one with leg back and on all fours and arm out raise weight up and down with leg? Ya it is hard but i used three pounds fidst time and i did good.. Sec time i used 5 pounds and my lower back hurt for three days! Back to 3 pounds.
On tne push up sit ups i have to start sooner then she does so by the time there done im done too. That is a move we did for military. But it was 10 push ups 10 sit ups and keep going , til whenever they tell u lol.
So anyhow needless to say im not in as good ashape as then n that was five yrs ago. Not that long ago. Hope Cathe is changing all that for me!
Today is legs im procrastanating lol. Well bbl to let u know i did it.

It's the crab walk type of abs were you kind of hold yourself up then twist and kick out, it's crazy I tell you!

I didn't do the Legs workout as scheduled for day 1 of week 6, I felt very odd yesterday and after a few hours I think it was a migraine coming on. Not sure if it's because I went a little crazy and ordered 21 of Cathe's DVDs for 30% off at $425. That is a big purchase but I feel since I have been sticking to my calorie count and workouts for almost 2 years that I want more workouts and felt that it was such a good deal. So soon I will have almost all of Cathe's workouts. I didn't get STS as I am not sure that is something I want to spend money on, reading reviews it seems it wouldn't be for me.
I may since I skipped a workout double up tonight if I have the energy!
Happy Valentines to everyone, hugs and smooches!

hi girls! happy valentine's day!

today was HS. i ended up doing the conditioning, too, which probably wasn't smart, as i do have DOMS from yesterday in my bis and tris. i figured they are light weights, though. i added core 1 and 100 scarecrow challenge. had good energy then, but now i could take a nap:p. no time, though, as today is all sorts of lessons and chamber groups for the kids and the chaffeur is yours truly. speaking of chamber music, my daughter's group just entered a big competition (for $1000!). here is their youtube video (my daughter is first violin on the right):Tre Dolce plays Borodin String Trio in G minor - YouTube

hope you guys can open it. some music for valentine's day:)

rainaries-- sorry about the migraine-- those are awful:(. how exciting on your purchase! i love getting new workouts! i don't have sts either, and am wondering if i should ever try it, but love the crossfire/ttm dvds and may go back to that rotation after this.

melissa-- no fun with uti's:(. hope you feel better fast! and yes, i bet you will get some DOMS by adding the challenges. you'll have to lmk.:)

terina-- are you doing the lis/xtrain rotation? i am curious too, like renee, how you like it?

keeping henri in my prayers today. he still isn't eating much, and has had the runs:(. poor little guy. it has not been his week. he has been active more today, at least.

have a good happy heart day everyone!

i should have said that is my daughter on the left! i do really need a nap i guess! brain is not working:eek:

I cant open the link yet my phone says not enough room : (
I will look as soon as i get home. katie that is so fantastic ur children are so gifted! Wtg on HS i think u should b fine if u used light weights.

Rainaries
That is wonderful u,are getting more wo that is, a lot but so worth it! Man i bet u are excited. I too love getting new wo and i truly stock the mail man lol. Plz let us know when u do any that is,new to u. I also love hearing the reviews.

For me today is,supose to be hard strikes. Hope i can do it. I ware new shoes last time they were cheap and thought it may be good but it felt jaring on my knees n feet tonight im gonna ware old faithful brooks defyance. I need a new brooks but they are so expensive i cant afford yet.
Question what will we do after the xtrain rotation? I enjoy talking and checking in on here. Do we stop or keep it going? Id like to keep going even if u guys do a different rotation. Maybe we can encourage each other,through another different rotation? What do u guys think?

thank you renee! i hope you can get it to play:). and i definitely would like to keep chatting with you all-- xtrain or no!

okay, off i go!

Hi all! I enjoy reading the check ins! So fun. I started week 6 off well with the full suggested Legs Monday and CBS Tuesday. Yesterday I didn't get in Tabatacise, just it enough time. I was hoping to get in tabatacise with Burn Sets:Bis and Tris today as I haven't gotten in any Bis and Tris for a couple weeks now. But we just got back from skiing and I'm really tired, lots of leaning over re-teaching my 6 year old! But fun! I'm hoping I can squeeze in just some bis and tris, but I keep yawning!

Happy Friday All!
I did chest back and shoulders, and after 5 weeks have finally upped my weights on half of the exercise, woo! My man was showing me moves to flex my muscles and make them move, it was hilarious.
Renee- definitely think we should keep this going I really enjoyed reading all the posts. I am getting impatient for my new dvds, the first 2 days I was fine but now I want them to get here. I just recently purchased the High Step and would like to try it out.
Katiedd- love crossfire and just ordered ttm so cant wait to try it!

On a side note, after months of asking my man to blow dry my hair for me he finally did it for me yesterday, it was quiet relaxing after a hard workout. I even tried to push my limit and asked him to paint my toenails and he said ok, but that will have to wait for another day.

Ladylip, sking is a workout too isnt it? I went sking once when i was 9 and i was so cold and really fat, id ski my legs would push open lol then instductor was in front of me telling me how to stop and slowly i had feet into a pie, then i ended up on the ground btween his legs on my back and took two people to pull me up haha i didnt go back... So not sure how many calories it burned. Im sure the group i was with burned alot cause all the laughing. Lol. That was 50 pounds,ago. Yes i was fat as a kid .

Rainaries
I can not wait to hear how u like the other dvds. Maybe it will be here today! What do u plan to do first. I was thinking if ur tryn to stay on xtrain u,could insert a new dvd on days u do bis n tries or a tabata day if u only do one or two tabatas. Just an idea, im excited for u like its coming to me lol.

Oh good so we have two to agree to keeping this thread going. I love reading all the entries too. Well ladies i fell behind again last night, HS was on calendar but i had bible study last night. I had it on fri ususly for the day i dont work but preacher man ask to do it on thursday, poor fella drives 50 minutes one way to get here so i told him it was fine. If thursdays bettter. I hate he drives that far for bible study. I am thankful for it tho.
So by the time i got home got that finish at 830. To late to do HS , but i have chest back shoulders today so iil tack on HS i thjnk it wont b to bad.
Does anyone here have boys in like say 22? Im having a time getting along with him... But he is so forgetful, irrisponsible, hot headed, proud, and he has addiction problems. I miss my boy he used to be! I think the alcohol and whatever is really hurting him but u cant tell him that. I always think where did i go wrong.... I never had money to spoil them i did have them in sports i took them everywhere i was involved in school, i had to work. Alot of people say i gave them to much attention.. I dont know but i cant talk to him if i say " what would help or what b,a good idea". ... Then he thinks im trying to tell him what to do. Well then we argue.. He has,to stay with us a couple months and lets just say my husband is his step dad and they cant get along either. My hubby oh never mind to much to go into ill,say hubby does not have a filter he is military and he likes names. I hate it. Oh well HS coming up ,to get my aggrestions out! I say that when Cathe says it. Lol it helps to say it.

Eva! Hope u r doing well!

Have a wonderful day friends.. Oh one more thing is anyone going to the RT or have u ever been?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I must have missed something about keeping the thread. I hope we do because it keeps me motivated!

I have been too busy with little things that take long. No workout for me today. So, tomorrow I will probably do cbs to cut down on sweating and jumping.

I am glad you are all here!

Melissa

Melissa
Hi i was just asking cause im over halfway with rotation and id love to still stay on this thread even if we are finjshed with it. It keeps me motivated as well!
Yesterday was chest back shoulders disk 1 than added a jog of 31 minutes, man it was to nice to be inside!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.