X77 Completed Yesterday - But, Today I Feel Awful

Cathe:

I have been completely satisfied with my On Demand and Live membership. I have a quick question regarding knowing when one has overdone it. I was so happy to have completed the entire X77 yesterday, but today I feel like I was hit by a semi-truck. I have been working out regularly for some time now (with you exclusively since August). I want to continue, but I don't want to injure myself. Do you think I'm just not ready for such intense cardio, or is how I feel just part of the initiation into the next level?

Btw - you truly are the BEST!!!

Thank you.

Mary

I remember the first (and last time) I did x77. It was a Sunday morning. I did nothing but lie on the couch the rest of the day. It totally did me in and I consider myself advanced! I never did that premix again!

I kind of "train" to complete X77. I have to work up to it.....sometimes I don't make it. Ok....I've only done X77 a handful of times. I would guess that you are absolutely beat up!! Physically that is...don't beat yourself up mentally because X77 is the devil itself when it comes to Cathes workouts!!! Sometimes our bodies simply say "screw it....NOT today". Almost like a 2 year old temper tantrum....no no noooooo! You need recovery, rest and good calories! In the meantime congrats on taming that beast of a workout!! Never give up!!!

I kind of "train" to complete X77. I have to work up to it.....sometimes I don't make it. Ok....I've only done X77 a handful of times. I would guess that you are absolutely beat up!! Physically that is...don't beat yourself up mentally because X77 is the devil itself when it comes to Cathes workouts!!! Sometimes our bodies simply say "screw it....NOT today". Almost like a 2 year old temper tantrum....no no noooooo! You need recovery, rest and good calories! In the meantime congrats on taming that beast of a workout!! Never give up!!!

Thank you. I am feeling a lot better today. I think I will be ready to get back in this evening after work, though it'll be one of Cathe's that is a bit less of a "BEAST" :)

Last edited:
Mary, You prompted me to do X77 today! Whew, what a doozy! I think the way Cathe has the segments arranged, makes them doable...well, sort of! Definitely a toughie!!!!:p:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.