X10 Double Low Imact premix

exercise-lover

Cathlete
I'm so happy to have a new low impact workout. Cathe is the only one I know who can put such high intensity into low impact. Cathe is AMAZING! I enjoyed the recognizable moves organized differently, then the weight part had me gasping and sweating. I loved the metabolic effect. I added parts of High Reps on and was amazed at the calorie burn. It'll take me from now until Thanksgiving to explore all the uses of X10. I'm so happy that all but one segment (Cardio Burn) can be easily modified to low impact. Thank you, Cathe for this great DVD! Couldn't be better. I also am thankful for the triple tracks. Everyone should be able to choose whatever works for them in the music department. GREAT JOB!

I love all the different workouts on this one. I didn't think Cathe could beat Crossfire or Tabatasize, but she did with this one. I've done the double low impact, the step, and the cardio burn so far. I haven't done any premixes with multiple workouts yet and I still have to try 2 more on there own. Cathe was smart making this one, from short to long, I can fit it in anytime.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.