Wow, my 20 lb med ball is already here.

Maximus

Cathlete
I just ordered it yesterday. Less than 24 hours w/free shipping. And cheap, cheap, cheap! This must be one of the best fitness purchases I've made so far.

Kathryn--it's not really aesthetically pleasing but it's darn heavy! :D

LOL Candi, you are quite the comedian today.

I'll be one of the last to get IMAX3. I haven't even ordered it. I'm kinda scared of it. :eek:

Hey Max! How did you get free shipping? I don't see that. When I put in "Order", it comes up $44.99. Thanks!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Where did you purchase the med ball from. I'd like to order one and the free shipping sounds good.

Melissa

That's it. The shipping is included in the price, which is $44.99 I believe.

I'm shocked b/c most of the 20 lb balls I've seen run anywhere from $65-80, & that doesn't include shipping. This was a really good deal.

That's it. The shipping is included in the price, which is $44.99 I believe.

I'm shocked b/c most of the 20 lb balls I've seen run anywhere from $65-80, & that doesn't include shipping. This was a really good deal.

It's gray. Sorry. :p And it's a little discolored, like the dye ran at some point.

But it's definitely 20 lbs. I wonder what my UPS guy thought of that one?

SInce it's not green, I had to order one.;-)
I'll try to think of the discoloration as "tie-dye" or some other fancy dying technique.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back