Would you make me a very special favor?

Marieta,
I am so sorry for your loss. What you said is absolutely right. We should let our loved ones know how much they mean to us. I'm sure your dad knew how much you loved him, and I know he would be proud knowing his child is inspiring others right now. Thank you for reminding us!

Marieta, my condolenses. I lost my father at the age of 36 and it was also very painful. I too felt very alone and afraid as he was my strength. I knew I could venture anywhere as he was always there for me, my rock. Know that you are your father's daughter and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The strengths that he possessed that you relied on are now bestowed on you. He knows how dear he is to you and his spirit lives on. Peace will come eventually. My sympathies. Deb

Marieta--so sorry for your loss and thank you for the important reminder to show love.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

Dear Marieta,

Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family! I know how terribly hard this is, but know that many are sending you their love and support!

Leanne

All my support and prayers to you and your family, I cannot imagine life without my dad. We do not talk alot and I see him about twice a year, but he is my "soulmate", we are connected in such a spiritual way. He is coming for Thanksgiving, and I cannot wait and will heed your request to give extra love.

Marieta, I am so sorry to hear about your sudden loss. Sending {{{{Hugs}}}}} your way. Please don't be hard on yourself.

Thanks for the reminder.

So sorry for your loss Marieta, I am crying with you.

Thank you for the remimder, how kind you are to think of others
when you are so heart broken.
Don't feel guilty you have a big heart and more love than you realize. If I can see that I'm sure your farther saw that and more.
I will call and e-mail, thank you again.
Sending you a big ((HUG)))
Brigitte

Oh Marietta,
I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling right now. You are in my prayers.
Angela

Marieta--

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in '93 and it was tremendously painful.

May the God of all comfort, comfort you.

(((hugs)))

Maggie

Thank you! Thank you so much for your warmth, for your nice words, for your support and your huge hearts! You make me feel not so alone in my grief.

Thank you!

I am so sorry Marietta! You are not alone! I lost my mom and dad both unexpectedly and then, a brother to cancer so I know your heartache. Please don't feel guilty. Take time to grieve but know that you're dad would not want you to be sad. Big, big hugs and many thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Thanks for the reminder to let our loved ones know how much they mean to us!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know the pain you feel as both of my parents are gone now. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and hopefully your wonderful memories will take the edge off your pain.

My parents both died a long time ago.

It felt and still feels weird that they both have been dead most of my life.....

Marieta,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I can relate as I just lost my dad suddenly on August 29. I am having a hard time with it. He lived in NY and I live in GA. I had seen him at the end of July but had no idea that would be the last time I'd see him well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.