Would someone please post the P90X rotation-just got it on eBay

sophiem

Cathlete
Hi all:

I just bought the P90X DVD's on eBay and was hoping that one of you P90X pros could post the rotation since I'll only be getting the DVD's. I appreciate it so much. Your enthusiasm for the plan convinced me to buy it! :)

YAY!!!!!!!

Another convert!

I have it on my computer at home. If nobody posts it before I get there, I'll send it to you by e-mail so you can print it out.

I can tell you that if you are going to do the classic rotation, the first three weeks look like this:

Day 1 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 2 - Plyo X
Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4 - Yoga X
Day 5 - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6 - Kenpo X
Day 7 - Rest or Stretch X

That's the first three weeks of Phase 1. Then there's a recovery week. Then you start on Phase 2.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You mention the "classic" rotation . . . should I assume there are other rotations?

Thanks for responding. If nobody posts it, I'll look forward to getting the info from you. I shouldn't have spend the money, but I will cut back on something else, because I really wanted it.

sophiem, there are 3 rotations. If you message me or post your email address I will send you the PDF file....:)

Did you check your junk mail? I sent it last night. let me know if it didn't come thru as I have had some trouble with my email account...:)

Hey Carol,
I'm going to PM you with my email address. Could you send it to me too. I ordered the videos and they aren't here yet, but I would love to start looking over and picking a rotation.
Thanks
~Angel

Hi Carole,

Would it be asking to much to have you send the pdf to me as well. I have seen the p90x calendar, but would be interested to see what you have.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Nicole

RE: Would someone please post the P90X rotation-just go...

Thanks sophiem...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/8/superbiggrin.gif[/img]

RE: Would someone please post the P90X rotation-just go...

Hey There,

I am jumping in because I would love it if someone would also send me the pdf file for this. Thanks so much in advance!!

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Michelle :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.