Workout Sheets for STS 2.0?

Gobias

Cathlete
Anyone know if there are WORKOUT SHEETS for STS 2.0? Like the ones for STS 1.0 where you can write down your weights, reps and notes.

That is all I am waiting for to start the new series! I already created my rotation months ago and don't need the full guide.

Thanks, I am so excited. :)

I created my own workout sheets from the chapters in the Workout Manager (cut & past into Xcel) ...otherwise it looks like we'll have to wait until the User Guide is posted next week. Would be nice if they did the same as for STS1.0 & Xtrain tho.

I wasn't, but I can if there is an interest. I have always made my own rotations, never using a "formal" one.
I'm interested. I'm always interested in rotations - I may not do them as written but they help me with ideas for my own rotations. I've been mulling over various options for STS 2.0 & now I'm leaning toward doing some type of "sampler" for a month to get a feel for the workouts (probably not as Cathe has laid out...). Then I'll maybe consider the User Guide rotations -or something else - ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.