Workout Blender users:

aqua girl

Cathlete
I blended and shared a total body weight workout using Barbell and Dumbbells named "Bell Battle: "Barbell vs. Dumbbells" . It's about 47 mins and besides BB & DBs, you only need step bench for
weight work. Each exercise is done twice, once with barbell & then dumbbells. It flows pretty good
and uses alot of different workout segments from different videos. The warmup is barbell based and then
uses lt. weights for further upper body warmup. Muscle groups worked are Chest, Triceps, Back, Shoulders, Biceps, and Legs. If you'd like, please try it out... :) I've been "tweaking" it for a couple days, looking for
matching exercises using barbell and then again with dumbbells, etc. and think I am finally satisfied with
it. If you try it, enjoy !

Where is the shared workout section? I just joined the monthly workout blender thingy and was wanting to look at shared workouts...

thanks!!

I blended and shared a total body weight workout using Barbell and Dumbbells named "Bell Battle: "Barbell vs. Dumbbells" . It's about 47 mins and besides BB & DBs, you only need step bench for
weight work. Each exercise is done twice, once with barbell & then dumbbells. It flows pretty good
and uses alot of different workout segments from different videos. The warmup is barbell based and then
uses lt. weights for further upper body warmup. Muscle groups worked are Chest, Triceps, Back, Shoulders, Biceps, and Legs. If you'd like, please try it out... :) I've been "tweaking" it for a couple days, looking for
matching exercises using barbell and then again with dumbbells, etc. and think I am finally satisfied with
it. If you try it, enjoy !
I tried this today and really liked it! You did a great job of mixing the different segments together, I'm sure it took some time to get that all worked out. It is a great reminder that both barbell and hand weights are important in weight training. Working back to back like that with one and then the other, I could really feel how the same move fired up different muscles with the different type of weight. Great job, I plan on doing this again soon.:)

I tried this today and really liked it! You did a great job of mixing the different segments together, I'm sure it took some time to get that all worked out. It is a great reminder that both barbell and hand weights are important in weight training. Working back to back like that with one and then the other, I could really feel how the same move fired up different muscles with the different type of weight. Great job, I plan on doing this again soon.:)

Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it...I did it myself yesterday, and enjoyed it too! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back