Workout blender for On Demand?

cokonkel

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/SNM!

I just signed up for Cathe On Demand along with my Cathe Live subscription. I did it because I thought I read somewhere that there was a Workout Blender option on the streaming On Demand videos similar to the Workout Blender that you have for downloads. I am anxious to try out mixing my own premixes from several of your workouts to try out. I have most of your dvds already so I don't really need On Demand unless I can get this to work out. If this is not an option can you let me know and if it is can you let me know how to do this? I couldn't figure it out on my own.

The "Workout Blender Online" is not something currently available, but it is something we've been working on for a long time and is now in the final phases of completing. My best guess is that the Workout Blender Online will be ready somewhere between the end of this month and late November. We have about another week or two of editing all the chapter videos and finishing some of the code on the WB, but then we have to upload and configure 15,000 video files to our new delivery network and we just don't know how long this will take at this time.

Thanks for replying so quickly. Darn it, I should have waited instead of being so impulsive! :( Crap...oh well.

Well, in the mean time enjoy Cathe live. There are really great workouts there.

I was already signed up for Cathe Live then decided to sign up for OD today without checking on the Workout Blender thing before I did it. :oops: Whoops. I am LOVING the Cathe Live workouts, though! SO much fun! :)

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing....I had Live only and recently signed up
For on demand as well for the workout blender thing, sounds like fun, hope
It's not too long......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.