Will all the new workouts & bonuses be chaptered?

Thanks for your reply, just wanted to get that "request" in there, because you all have
always had "excellent" chaptering and that is a feature that has always put Cathe's
workouts in a class of their own besides being excellent workouts, and now especially with the blender and the option on so many dvd players to be able to program using title/chapter #'s, which I do many times. I hope they will be.

Yes, the workouts have always been chaptered, but because of the Barre bonus not
getting chaptered, and my disappointment in that, I just thought maybe I should mention
how important it is to using the blender and programming on a dvd player.
That barre workout is the best barre by far. I hope you get a lot of use of it even without chapters. But yes, it would be nice to divide it into the ball part and the band part.

hope you get a lot of use of it even without chapters. But yes, it would be nice to divide it into the ball part and the band part.
I think I did it once…I enjoyed the front facing with ball, and with the loop, but those
side lifts, etc. standing get me most every time in the hip area…I can do stuff like that
on the floor, on all fours ex: hydrants, but that standing & leaning over with the leg going
out must be a no-no…for me at least. I would have liked to have used the ones I can
do along with exercises in Killer Legs or other barre workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.