Who HASN'T ordered STS?

OK. Now I feel better about cancelling. Also not my cup of tea. I love Cathe's workouts and this was the first time I decided to take a pass. It was really hard!

I ordered STS and was really excited about it until I herniated one disc and tore another. I have no idea when I'll be able to lift again, let alone lift heavy (which I love to do, by the way). So, rather than watch all those lovely STS DVDs gather dust for god-knows-how long, I think I might just cancel. I'll probably wait to cancel until the last minute, though, just in case...

Shelbygirl

I won't be ordering. It is a bit overwhelming and I have lots of DVD's already that can kick my butt.

I have not and will not. I know that I just won't do it because I prefer the total body, get it over with, workouts. I also find the older I get, any extra exercise time (and $)needs to be directed towards increased flexibility.

Cheryl

I have not. I would love to, but I am on a spending freeze. If I can sell some more stuff on ebay, I may preorder. Esp after seeing those blog pictures, it is so hard to resist!

>I haven't and I'm not going to...and I'm ok with that.
>Right now I am doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women, and
>it only cost me $11 and some change!!:7

I got that book and I'm going to start reading it when I get off HERE.
I DID order STS, though. I can't wait!

I have P0X, which I used 2 yrs. ago and got good results w/. I liked it when I did it, but haven't done it since. Much of what I see in the blog reminds me of it: wall squats, lat pull downs w/ tubing etc.

I honestly have a lot of DVDs I rarely, if ever use and I know these would fit into that category in short order. I do better w/ the occasional single DVD vs. a 'system'. Plus, I have a lot of Cathe, and as much as I like her, I don't need more. If I worked out to her on FitTV, found this website and was just starting a Cathe collection, I'd probably go for it.

Valerie

I haven't and won't. I can barely keep up with the 8 Dvs I've got! Sometimes it's not about how many dvs you got, but how often you do them. Besides, I'm getting ready to go to Brazil in 2 weeks and will be there for 1 month so I'm saving as much as I can, shoe shopping, here I come!:7

I haven't and won't. I can barely keep up with the 8 Dvs I've got! Sometimes it's not about how many dvs you got, but how often you do them. Besides, I'm getting ready to go to Brazil in 2 weeks and will be there for 1 month so I'm saving as much as I can, shoe shopping, here I come!:7

I haven't as I am still trying to convert my Cathe collection from VHS to dvd, and its a slow process because I can only order one or two new dvds a month.

I did preorder, on the second-to-last day before the price increase, and still am not totally sure I'm doing the right thing, especially after reading why everyone else decided to not order.

Just curious, though...how do you cancel?

I also canceled my preorder. (Btw, to do this, you can just email them using the link on your receipt.) I decided this probably wasn't my cuppa. She is wonderful, but I really don't think I need this set of workouts. I have lots of her other workouts to choose from.

Sandra

I haven't ordered either. I love the pics and have no doubt it's an unreal set of DVDs and workouts - Cathe is awesome. BUT, I just can't afford it. I don't have near the equipment either for the lifting, so that would be another expense.

Marcia.

Nope. Not the kind of look I am going for...too bulk/too muscular. I am going for the look more like Jari Love or The Firm Instructors. I am so glad I didn't preorder in the first place, so I ordered several DVDs instead of STS (all of Jari Love DVDs, Cathe's Gym Style, Jillian Michaels & more Firm DVDs) :7

I won't be ordering. Don't want to spend the money, and the thought of 37 DVDs overwhelms me at this point, lol. I'm really happy with P90x and P90x+ for longterm rotations, and for mixing it up I'm happy with Cathe, Barry's Boot Camp, and sundry others.

Sparrow

Even after all this time the earth never says to the sun, "you owe me." Look what happens with a love like that.

It lights the whole sky.

- Hafiz

I bought them because I am pathetic....LOL!
BTW Sparrow....I absolutely dig that you quote Hafiz!

I haven't ordered and I'm really proud of myself for showing restraint. I love Cathe's workouts and am very happy for everyone who has ordered and is "into" the whole concept, but it really doesn't feel "right" for me at all. Am I crazy for not wanting bigger biceps? My upper body gets way too muscular looking and I don't really "love" the look. I have very small boobs and I feel I'm beginning to look a little too masculine. My goal is to really lean out my legs!!!!! Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think the focus of this system would do that.
Paula

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.