Who cares July

Hi Lisa and all

Thanks for getting us started. Yesterday I did Travel Fit and today was yoga. It was quite strange last night, as you know DD is away, but last night DH was away at a conference so I was in the house on my own. I can't remember the last time that happened. Housework planned for today and tennis watching!

Ronne, I haven't done travel fit. I have it though. I'm doing strain right now, but am taking a week long (maybe closer to two weeks?) motorcycle trip and I don't want to bring my laptop and dvds.

What do you think of travel fit? Is it intense? I would expect it to be since it's a Cathe workout.

Any information you can give me on it, would be appreciated. I have it as a digital download, so I could just upload it to my iPad. and go that way. But thought about just getting the HiiT pyramid download if it was more intense.

Thank you!!

GS BSB today since it's raining again. Kinda nice getting a break from bicycling. Ronne, one day you'll have to get used to that! I think that's one reason I like having a dog. We made plans to go to mountains for a couple days in a couple weeks, we'll take Suki so it will limit what we can do, but I do have some bicycling paths planned. I just hate leaving her! Mary, hope you enjoy the party!

Good Evening,

No lake today it has rained all day and tomorrow's forecast isn't much better. I did KCMS YBB Cardio & Legs Premix. I am still fighting vertigo.

Good Evening,

Last night we went up to youngest DD's and I got to spoil my GS and see Brett Michaels doing a free concert pretty awesome he still has a great voice then today was spent at the lake. I did Leslie Sansone's Walk Off Fat Fast 20 minute workout felt good getting everything moving again.

Hi all,

I am working on an ICE rotation. Today was chiseled UB. I probably could have gone heavier but am nervous about pushing it and having a setback. I have another two weeks before I can go all out ( six weeks post surgery).

Waves to all,
Murphy

Murphy, I did ICE chiseled UB too! Do not feel guilty going light! I use about half the weight that's the amount that doesn't trigger neck pain, something is always better than nothing!

My back/quads/hips is so tired from bicycling, plus it's hot so took a break from it especially trying to rest up for bicycling in mountains next week!

Mary, how was the party? Ronne, did you get lost in your house all alone? Roxie, sounds like you had a nice weekend.

Hi everyone

Lisa - I'm not surprised you're tired with the mileage you've been doing. You deserve a break!

Murphy - like Lisa says, don't push yourself too hard, you're doing really well!

Roxie - sounds like you've been having fun!

No, I didn't get lost! DH and I have been away for a couple of nights. Went to a pub that we stayed in at the end of last year. It's near Stratford, so we spent the day there on Monday, visiting museums and then the theatre in the evening. Then yesterday we went for a five mile walk in lovely countryside.
I'm briefly back to work today then off to Wimbledon tomorrow - ladies semi-final day.
See you all on Friday.

Good Evening,

I did KCM Your Best Body this morning. DH and I went to the lake this afternoon.

Ronne-sounds like you are having fun.

Did ICE BC today. I just wasn't feeling part of it - but I think it is the heat. I exercise in the basement and you would think it would be cool down there but I was sweating like crazy. It wasn't necessarily hot, but humid-ish. We are in the mist of a heat wave, 80 something at 7 am.

Roxie/Ronne - sounds like you are both getting in some nice relaxation time.

Murphy

Back to bicycling. 22 miles yesterday, 26 today. Getting a good calorie burn! Ronne, ah, having fun while DD is away? Murphy, it's hot here too, but not humid, HOT! We have plans for going to the mountains next week and what do you know, it'll be cooler here the exact days we are away ...that's Murphy's Law, lol. Roxie, I bet the lake is good for cooling off in the heat

Hello

Roxie - I like that KCM, I always feel worked in a short amount of time and the premixes are good.

Murphy - We all have those days!

Lisa - Yes, that's right. She's back tomorrow. Looking forward to having her home again.

Had a great day at the tennis yesterday, saw both semi-finals and a men's doubles semi as well, so about 5 hours of tennis in total. Also saw Milos Raonic on the practise court and Roger Federer in the players' area!
Back down to earth today. Think I've put a bit of weight on recently with all the indulgence so I need to cut back on the unhealthy stuff and up the exercise. Did PP as I haven't really been lifting weights much recently. I'm going to do a bit more over the next couple of weeks as weights usually do the trick for me.

18 mile easy ride today. Gonna rest from bicycling next 2 days to prepare for the mileage in the mountains next week so probably will do some UB tomorrow and rest on Sunday. Ronne, I wish I knew what exercise helped me lean out .... maybe the problem is I can't keep from feeding my face. Seems the only way I can lose is to really watch diet so much that I'm hungry most of the time and I'm not willing to do that. If only I could exercise my way out of injuries and weight gain!

RWH BSB and ab 1 yesterday, RWH CST and ab 2 today. Heading to mountains, probably may check in here during next week and see if anyone shows up! I know Mary is heading home from vacation. I may just lurk unless I get a pic that I just can't wait to share! Byeeeee!

Hello

Hope everyone has enjoyed/is enjoying hols.

Weekend was nice, fairly quiet. DD had a great time in Germany. It was a real success. Got a few workouts in: yoga, RWH LI Hiit premix and RWH CST today.
Enjoyed the tennis yesterday. So pleased for Murray!

Hi all. I did an XTain UB workout today. I am switching to an old "get ready for summer" rotation. It is XTrain heavy (one of my favorite series) and some oldies like Insanity and ME.

Waves to all,
Murphy

Hi Ladies

Murphy - good for you! Sounds like a good rotation. I love Xtrain.

RWH Plyo 1 done. I think that's the toughest one of the lot. I had to take a couple of breaks and skipped a couple of bits as well. Still got a good workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.