Who Cares? It's September.

Hi ladies

Below is what I wrote yesterday and forgot to post!! Did CTX 101010 today.

Hi everyone

Mary - did you enjoy the film? I didn't see the first one but it got good reviews. Was that your birthday outing? Happy belated birthday!

Lisa - sounds like nice family time.

No time for workouts over the weekend. Met up with my friends on Saturday and had a good catch-up. DH was busy doing all the cooking back at home for Sunday lunch with friends. I did swoop in and make pudding though!
We've got loads of food leftover so lunches are sorted out for the week!
Decided to have a go at CTX as is. Did Power Circuits today. I enjoyed it as I don't know it that well.

Hello! Today did a never ending barre workout! Hair is now without any gray, did go a bit darker for the season, hope it fades a bit with washing!

Ronne, sounds like a perfect weekend, especially with DH cooking!

Lisa, send some of that fall weather here! Has been in the 90's and I'm done with it!

Hope everyone else is well ! Have a good day! Mary

Raining [emoji299] again today, about done with this Seattle weather! Going to rain again tomorrow then it looks like it's back to our type of weather. Mary, I noticed your half of the country is hot, I'm sure it's coming your way then you'll be sorry you asked for it! [emoji4] Ronne, I don't like leftovers that much (I'm sure there's some reason somewhere in my past). Just like I don't like pot lucks. For some reason with pot lucks I'm wary of how the food was prepared... Goes back to getting food poisoning from one.

Oh, so did spinning today for 45 min, I was going to try a Cathe cardio... Maybe tomorrow... I don't even know what to do especially since I'm still careful with my ankle. Oh went to Dr yesterday to get rx refills, explained about what I deduced the problem to be with my neck and needing to keep up the heat and muscle relaxers. She wants to stick with valium even though it's such a pain to refill (controlled drug so need a paper rx), anyway she's heard the same as my neurosurgeon told me, for some reason they (the neurosurgeons) prefer valium over flexeril. My neck is stiff today from being tense at Dr, I hate them! Of course I got the speech about mammo and colonoscopy. Ronne, remind me of what you all do for those over there. I'm not doing colonoscopy, so they want me to do that mail in poop [emoji90] test, I'm don't want to deal with any false positives because I don't know how reliable they are. The mammo I called for appt and got hung up on and then busy signal when calling back. Irritating! I may just do the British way!

Oh, one positive from Dr, she was amazed at how low my heart rate was, she said it can't get much lower! I did notice on my Garmin watch that one night while sleeping it got all the way down to 37!
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Raining [emoji299] again today, about done with this Seattle weather! Going to rain again tomorrow then it looks like it's back to our type of weather. Mary, I noticed your half of the country is hot, I'm sure it's coming your way then you'll be sorry you asked for it! [emoji4] Ronne, I don't like leftovers that much (I'm sure there's some reason somewhere in my past). Just like I don't like pot lucks. For some reason with pot lucks I'm wary of how the food was prepared... Goes back to getting food poisoning from one.

Oh, so did spinning today for 45 min, I was going to try a Cathe cardio... Maybe tomorrow... I don't even know what to do especially since I'm still careful with my ankle. Oh went to Dr yesterday to get rx refills, explained about what I deduced the problem to be with my neck and needing to keep up the heat and muscle relaxers. She wants to stick with valium even though it's such a pain to refill (controlled drug so need a paper rx), anyway she's heard the same as my neurosurgeon told me, for some reason they (the neurosurgeons) prefer valium over flexeril. My neck is stiff today from being tense at Dr, I hate them! Of course I got the speech about mammo and colonoscopy. Ronne, remind me of what you all do for those over there. I'm not doing colonoscopy, so they want me to do that mail in poop [emoji90] test, I'm don't want to deal with any false positives because I don't know how reliable they are. The mammo I called for appt and got hung up on and then busy signal when calling back. Irritating! I may just do the British way!

Oh, one positive from Dr, she was amazed at how low my heart rate was, she said it can't get much lower! I did notice on my Garmin watch that one night while sleeping it got all the way down to 37!
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Lisa-I did the mail in thing still need to do mammo

Hello all. So wanted to sleep in today. I did get up and ready to exercise and then DD decides she doesn't like her hair and wants help with it - there goes the rest of my exercise window. :-( Now it's time for me to get ready and get the other DD moving - she wants to sit and chat. WTH???? Why doesn't anyone want to talk to me when I am available and not rushing?

Lisa/Roxie - the whole "mail in thing" sounds so odd. I just keep imaging someone getting poop in the mail and being okay with it - "just another day..."
Ronne - I got to CTX when short on time. I feel like I can get a lot done, sort of like a HiiT workout, short time but good workout.
Mary - was it Cathe's barre workout? It does seem to go on. Plus, the short premix is what, 65 minutes!? It's good, but still. I have to get my mind and time together to do it.

Waves to Jody and Tracy

Murphy

Hi everyone

Mary - that is hot! We're having a bit of a warmer spell but pleasant, not like that. I think barre type workouts can get quite repetitive and boring...

Lisa - for mammo, you get called once every two years over the age of 50, I think and I don't know anything about colonoscopy. They are not routine and only done for investigation. The 'mail drop' (pun intended!) is done here but again I don't think it's routine, just done to follow-up on a problem. Although, there may be something over the age of 60 or something.

Murphy - when my DD gets home from school I'm always up for a chat but she isn't. Then about 10pm when I'm flagging and just want to turn the TV on, she's super chatty!

CTX AS today and SI yesterday. Sun is shining so I'm going out for a short walk!

Hello! Did today's Cathe live. I'm almost thinking I need a fit tower!

Ronne, my kids are the same way! I feel chatty, they kind of ignore me, then I get settled in a book or show and it's talk time! I have to remind myself to put the book down or turn off the tv. Some days are harder than others!

So, everyone is mailing their poop in? Haven't had to do that yet!

Murphy, now you CTX in my head! I'll have to pull it out!

Lisa, little cooler here today, the heat is coming back on Monday tho.

Jody, are you in London??

Hi Tracey! Hi Roxie!

Have to get dinner going. Have a good night! Mary

Hi all

Mary - Glad it's not just me! I do nearly always stop to chat now as she'll probably be leaving home in a couple of years and I know I'll regret it. (notice I said nearly always, I am not perfect!)

Last CTX of the week, KB. I've enjoyed doing them straight through. Also, it's saved me thinking about what workout to choose.
I'm off to a gig in London tomorrow night but not much else planned. Lots of sleep on Sunday hopefully, as I'll be shattered!

Hello all. Not sure if I mentioned I did a Tracie Long the other day. Didn't feel like going hardcore with a Cathe. I did a Cathe today, HR, UB only. Got some sleep last night but am still tired. WTH?

Ronne - have a good time at the gig.

Waves to all.

Murphy

Hello everyone! Today did the Gauntlet! An oldie, it was fun!

Murphy, I think since the sun is starting to come up later, I know I want to stay in bed.

Ronne, have fun!

Hello to everyone else! Not much this weekend, football tonight. That's all we have planned, kind of nice not to have plans! Mary

Yesterday was just a dog walk since the rain had stopped but everything was still wet. Today a 20 mile ride with dh. Took our old bikes since we road pavement and boy they are harder than our new ones. Interesting that I felt the difference!

Murphy, I feel perpetually tired.

Mary, sun is just now coming out after a week!

Ronne, it just doesn't pay to miss my regular bedtime. Gosh I feel old saying that! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.