Which ones are cardio only with no weights?

mjd

Cathlete
Waiting patiently for my set to arrive but am hoping those of you who have it can help. I'm in the middle of an STS rotation - I'm absolutely LOVING it and want to see it through to the end. I'm hoping to be able to use some of the new workouts for my cardio only days but I don't want to use any involving weights, not even light ones. Apart from Cycle Max, can anyone suggest any particular workouts or premixes from the new series? Purely cardio options please - no weights. Thanks!

I haven't done all of them yet, but the first half hour or so of Slide & Glide is just aerobic. Low Impact Challenge is all aerobic as long as you don't do the extra 20 minute bonus step routine. Obviously, you can squeeze in the Yogas for stretching/recovery. I think that's about it. Hopefully you own a bunch of her other cardio DVDs that you can use! :)

There are several that are mainly cardio with a little weights as part of the compound move - you can just leave the weights out. Slide and Glide comes immediately to mind, but there are others, as well. None of them go terribly heavy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.