Where is Jae?

smiles4383

Cathlete
Where is the JaeGirl.....

These workouts are FANTASTIC.....and Deez is just the greatest....

But,
I
Miss
Jae

:eek:)

I wonder the same thing too.

Perhaps she is pregnant or has some health problem?

I don't know - just curious to see her go away like Rhonda did.

Anyone Know?

Hope she knows that she is missed and was frequently my FOCUS girl.
Her form was impecable!!!

Does anyone have a clue ?

T.

Cathe meantioned that Jai had scheduling conflicts and just couldnt be available for this series and they she hoped she would be part future projects.

Yep, I miss her too. I remember when she first started. She hardly ever smiled. She was probably so nervous. But, she has bloosomed and she flows through the workouts effortlessly.

Oh well. Deezie is a great addition.

I love Deazie too and I hope she returns in future videos.

But when a cast member suddenly disappears with only a vague response given, it is usually a red flag that the cast member has departed. I hope this is not the case for Jai.

To this day I miss Rhonda, Lisa, and Hope.

Thank heavens Cedie is still there. If she ever goes, I will be crushed!

I love Deazie too and I hope she returns in future videos.

But when a cast member suddenly disappears with only a vague response given, it is usually a red flag that the cast member has departed. I hope this is not the case for Jai.

To this day I miss Rhonda, Lisa, and Hope.

Thank heavens Cedie is still there. If she ever goes, I will be crushed!

Here's the post from Cathe about past cast members: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267021&highlight=rhonda

I think Cathe was very clear about what has happened to past cast members.

Here's the post from Cathe about past cast members: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267021&highlight=rhonda

I think Cathe was very clear about what has happened to past cast members.

Well, excuse me!

I can only speak for myself - I did NOT read this thread.....perhaps because I can't be online here every day.

I asked a simple question.

Thank you for the thread, but really, your respose was a bit acerbic.

All you had to do was steer us toward the thread instead of taking the high road with your response.

Well, excuse me!

I can only speak for myself - I did NOT read this thread.....perhaps because I can't be online here every day.

I asked a simple question.

Thank you for the thread, but really, your respose was a bit acerbic.

All you had to do was steer us toward the thread instead of taking the high road with your response.

Wow! That is definitely not what I meant. I was simply saying that I thought Cathe was being clear about where the cast members were. I didn't know you, or anyone else, would find that offensive in any way. Pardon me and have a great day.

Wow! That is definitely not what I meant. I was simply saying that I thought Cathe was being clear about where the cast members were. I didn't know you, or anyone else, would find that offensive in any way. Pardon me and have a great day.

No problem. I had never seen this post.

Sometimes when we try to express ourselves through a simple Forum or Email response, it comes across not as we intended.

I am sorry for posting what I did and thank you for the link. Now I know what happened to Helen, Lisa, Hope, and Rhonda.

I was wondering the same thing. I was pretty disappointed to see that Jai isn't in these workouts. I hope she'll be back.

I miss her!

I have not bought the set yet, but plan to. That was the first thing I noticed is that Jae is missing! I always focused on her because she always had the best form (besides Cathe). It's funny how these girls have become so much apart of the workout. I focus on each one for different things. I always look to Cedie for the count and her smile. I love them all!

But it is nice to always see a new face in the background also. I know people move on and have other projects or jobs, so I'll always have my older DVD's to feel like they are back again :)

I miss Jai

I, too, noticed Jai was not in the videos. Her form is perfect and I often look to her, along with Cathe, for direction. I love all the girls and Deazie is great, but what happened to Jai? I hope she isn't gone for good. I met her on the road trips and she is very sweet, as are all the ladies.

I noticed that Jai was in the rehearsal videos for STS.

I think somebody said she had a time conflict for filming.

I hope she comes back too. I am so used to seeing her.

I was glad to see Deazie return for some of the STS Cardio.

I was hoping some of the new STS crew would return!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.