When filming Body Max 2

KathyH

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! When you get ready to film Body Max 2, if you wouldn't mind a suggestion, could you please go slower when you get to the strength training phases? I hardly ever do BM1 anymore due to the speed your going during the strength training. I'm always missing at least 2 reps at the beginning of each set. Please don't take this as criticism but rather a friendly suggestion. I would so appreciate it. Thanks so much! Kathy:D

Hi Cathe! When you get ready to film Body Max 2, if you wouldn't mind a suggestion, could you please go slower when you get to the strength training phases? I hardly ever do BM1 anymore due to the speed your going during the strength training. I'm always missing at least 2 reps at the beginning of each set. Please don't take this as criticism but rather a friendly suggestion. I would so appreciate it. Thanks so much! Kathy:D

Hi!
You know what? I have the same problem. I feel the upper body portion is just a bit too fast. What I am currently doing if I want to do the workout is do a upper body premix from another workout but it would be nice to just stick to the same workout.
Thanks for listening.
Peace, Ann

Hi!
You know what? I have the same problem. I feel the upper body portion is just a bit too fast. What I am currently doing if I want to do the workout is do a upper body premix from another workout but it would be nice to just stick to the same workout.
Thanks for listening.
Peace, Ann

Hi Ann! Yes I'm doing what your doing too but I'm first doing either GS or S&H & then doing BM working one muscle per day. I'm still missing 1 or 2 reps at the beginning. Its just frustrating. I hope Cathe sees this. She usually does take my suggestions. At least she has in the past for quite a number of her series. One can only hope.LOL Kathy:D

Hi Ann! Yes I'm doing what your doing too but I'm first doing either GS or S&H & then doing BM working one muscle per day. I'm still missing 1 or 2 reps at the beginning. Its just frustrating. I hope Cathe sees this. She usually does take my suggestions. At least she has in the past for quite a number of her series. One can only hope.LOL Kathy:D

Hi Kathy! This has already long been factored into the plan as well as a slightly slower stepping pace (don't worry, no intensity has been spared :))!

Hi Kathy! This has already long been factored into the plan as well as a slightly slower stepping pace (don't worry, no intensity has been spared :))!

I am also glad to hear that the weight lifting pace will be slowed down in BodyMax 2. It was always a bit too fast for me in the original. I'm really looking foward to this workout!

Thanks,
Shelbygirl

I am also glad to hear that the weight lifting pace will be slowed down in BodyMax 2. It was always a bit too fast for me in the original. I'm really looking foward to this workout!

Thanks,
Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.