What's everyone doing this weekend?

Tonight Researching Homeschooling. My girls have a dentist appt in the morning then a Movie with my mom a workout in the evening Sunday maybe I will try the gym I usually only go on Tuesday and Thursdays to a kickboxing class.

beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

The car thing was annoying me too, but I finally got it! I should probably "work" today while I'm at work...oh well.
Brandi

Michele,

Was it that "Game over! You ran out of time!" message or the "You hit another car!" message that annoyed you so much? x( :eek: x( :eek:

MissL:p

Probably the usual, cleaning the house...
Dog Hair Everywhere, ALWAYS...ARGHH!!!!

Trying to get back into working out. Just getting over the flu - beat the fever over the weekend, just been feeling really lousy this week. I think it's time to hit them weights again...LOL

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

Mardi Gras ... at the beach!!

Kid parade .. then the pet parade .. then the big parade ..

then a celebration in the park .. arts and crafts, jewelry, FOOOOOOOD, adult beverages .. and live music ..

oh .. and BEADS!!

(I will try my best to be good!)}(

DH and I had tickets for a dinner theater & play @ 5:00 but DD has an indoor soccer game @ 4:00 and DS is taking his girlfriend to the winter formal at her HS and I gotta get pics. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to be in three places at the same time!

Never a dull moment;-)

JJ

Lots of line dancing and two-stepping tonight with an awesome band! Hanging out with friends on Saturday and going to son's ice hockey game Saturday night and early Sunday morning!

Patti

**This weekend will definitely make up for being bored and cooped up because of the nasty weather last weekend!!!

>Anything fun and exciting?
>

Depends on how 'fun and exciting' you think correcting exams and preparing a presentation for a 3 1/2 hour workshop is.

My husband and I are flying from Anchorage to San Diego tomorrow and spending the night. Sunday we are getting on a cruise ship and taking an eight day cruise down the Mexican Riviera - Acapulco, Ixtapa and Manzanillo. It is SO time to get out of Alaska!!!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Sherri
:7

Sherri, Alaska is on my top ten list of places to visit. I can't wait to plan a vacation there!

Today, DH and I went skiing for the first time this winter. We're getting a late start this year, but there's been no snow in CT! It was so nice not having to drag the kids with us. We dropped them off at the bus stop and picked them up when school got out. We're going to do that more often!

Tomorrow we will be taking them skiing. They're just learning so they require a lot of supervision. Though, it will be nice to take it easy, since today we skied fast and hard. My legs are tired!

Sunday we're going skating, then noshing on appetizers while we watch the pro-bowl. Our last dose of football til next year! I also plan on doing Drill Max Sunday morning.

Having dinner in with SO tonight and watch Gone with the Wind with a glass of red wine. He's never seen it...we might have to watch in 2 parts.

Tomorrow...possibly movies with SO in evening.

Sunday...dinner at tres expensive restaurant that I love with SO and his mom...taking her to dinner for her birthday. Yum yum.

I'm doing my "no-rain" dance and hoping to get a round of golf in with my hubby. Then dog walking - and vacuuming up dog hair!

Step, Jump, Pump is on my to-do list. I just got it and it wipes me out! I love the hi/lo circuit with weights

Sherri - have a fabulous trip - Ixtapa/Z was our favorite stop on our last cruise thru Mexico!

Last weekend I did something fun and the weekend went by in the blink of an eye. When I do nothing, it goes slower. So that's what I'm gonna do. :+
Nancy

My husband and I got out of cold Connecticut and are down in warm Orlando enjoying the great weather! They wouldn't allow us to drive on Daytona Beach because we have our five pound Yorkie with us.
Ellen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back