What will be your Saturday Workout?

Hi Jennifer! Saturday is going to be a brief warm up and upper body. I'm thinking CTX All Step and then Upper Body Split. I normally do a LONG cardio on Saturdays, but I've got a 10K race this Sunday.

Gayle

if it isnt snowing or icy out there, i will power walk in the park. then i will come home and do an upper body workout. maybe pyramid.

otherwise, i will sit on my bed, stare at the library of dvd's and wait until i see one that i am in the mood to do.

suri

I'm thinking Imax2...It's my plyo day..and it's my favorite plyo workout!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

For me it's a cardio day. I'll be going to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympic Mountains in Washington State to snowshoe. It is so much fun. It takes a couple of hours altogether. But (and this is the down side) it takes three hours to get there from where I live. Oh so worth it.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Snowshoeing... :D That is the best one yet.

I think I will be doing IMAX 2.

But on Sunday... I'm going to copy Janie and do some x-country skiing or snowshoeing.:)

Painting, moving, cleaning, etc...I'm moving into a new house (to me) and I've got a looooooootttt of work to do. I don't expect I'll be back to my workouts, that I just got back into by the way, for about a week. But I'm so happy about it I could burst! I figure I'll be burning calories and workin' those muscles anyway! :p
Brandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.