WHAT IS YOUR FAVE CATHE AB WORK?

bestican

Cathlete
HI EVERYONE! SPRING IS IN THE AIR!! YIPPEE!!

SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CATHE AB WORK AND DID YOU SEE ANY CERTAIN RESULT? AFTER BABY #2 MY ABS ARE REALLY POOCHY!

(I HAVE MOST OF CATHE'S DVD'S, AND SOME OTHERS LIKE P90X,THE FIRM, SOME PILATES DVD'S)
THANKS!

BESTICAN

Hey there,

My favorite Cathe ab workout is the Step, Jump and Pump abs section with the KP&C abs section mentioned above coming in a close second. :)

I like PUB Abs (also the toughest for me), KPC Abs, B&G Stability Ball Abs, BM2 abs and the 2 ab workouts from 4DS.

Marcy

Core Max section 3. I love that workout! Lately I've been doing it right before weights & plates from Ab Circuits, it makes me sore for like 3 days. :eek:

Wow, I like so many of them!

Right now, I am loving Ab Circuits! Especially the Pilates segment - gives me DOMS every time!

As for other Cathe ab workouts:

Muscle Max is killer!
Pyramid Upper Body is super tough, imho!
Cardio & Weights - walking soldier planks!!
Muscle Endurance - love med ball ab work!
Butts & Guts bonus stability ball abs segment is awesome
Core Max segment #1 (the planks at the end!!)
Body Max 2 - balancing snow angel planks!
4 Day Split Kickbox ab segment is a goody!
Step, Jump, & Pump - this one is tough but fun - time flies

I really get the best overall ab w/o from Core Max! Of the three I think #1 is the toughest :p The only negative thing about CM is they are longer!!

WOW THERE'S LOTS OF THEM, AREN'T THERE?! THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOME WORKOUTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

BESTICAN

I don't have many Cathe workouts to compare to, but I love the ab section from Muscle Max and Core Max #1 is a favorite too.

Sandra

HI EVERYONE! SPRING IS IN THE AIR!! YIPPEE!!

SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CATHE AB WORK AND DID YOU SEE ANY CERTAIN RESULT? AFTER BABY #2 MY ABS ARE REALLY POOCHY!

(I HAVE MOST OF CATHE'S DVD'S, AND SOME OTHERS LIKE P90X,THE FIRM, SOME PILATES DVD'S)
THANKS!

BESTICAN

I love the med ball section from the STS Ab Circuits dvd. The partner section is lots of fun. My DD (10) liked it so much she wanted to do it TWICE:eek:!!

Carrie

My favorite Abs workouts have always been ME abs and abs on Butts & Guts. But now that STS is out you should really look at the Abs Circuits. They are all really good! (My favorites are Weights & Plates, Med ball and No equipment needed.)

Jo

Doesn't it make you wish Cathe would put together a newer AB HITS 2 and include all of the above ab sections from her more recent workouts.......I know I would buy it! :)

Denise

I agree w/ Gayle on the Bootcamp Ab premix.. that is a great one, tons of variety, challenge and its pretty quick.
But, unlike Gayle, I only do it once, not twice! :)

Lynn M.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.