We're Done!

If some of you would like to be the first to download you can go to http://www.cathedownloads.com/ice-series-discount-bundle-2/ and click on the "Add to Cart" button. You then need to enter your "code" you were emailed when you pre-ordered in the "Discount Code" field. Before making a formal announcement I would like to have a few of you test everything first. let me know either way if everything seems to work or of any problems. If everything seems fine we will make a "louder" announcement.

I'm also getting an "invalid discount code" message.

I tried 3 times to download Chiseled Lower body and every time I am getting this message?
Argh! We were unable to locate the page you were trying to load.
To save your last click, you must invest another.
Go to E-junkie and do a search.

I've noticed in Boot Camp Circuit and BCC Muscle Meltdown when you hover over the scrubber bar to see what exercise is being done in that segment, instead of saying the exercise it has question marks.

In BCC Blizzard Blast it shows the exercises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What browser and player are you using and are you PC or Mac?

I tried 3 times to download Chiseled Lower body and every time I am getting this message?
Argh! We were unable to locate the page you were trying to load.
To save your last click, you must invest another.
Go to E-junkie and do a search.
I would wait till tomorrow to try again. It takes a while for the video files to be cached on the Amazon servers. We had a lot of problems last year on the first download day and then as the file made their way from our server to the Amazon server things starting working a lot better.

I would wait till tomorrow to try again. It takes a while for the video files to be cached on the Amazon servers. We had a lot of problems last year on the first download day and then as the file made their way from our server to the Amazon server things starting working a lot better.

I will do that :) Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it :)

I'm using a PC and playing it in vlc player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We only support and test in Quicktime and iTunes for chapters. You might have an incomplete download as meta data is at the end of the download, but it may be an issue with the VLC player.

I just downloaded Low Impact Sweat, and although the file says it is 47 minutes long, it will not play past 33:08. I am on a Windows machine, and this happens in itunes, quicktime, and vlc at the same spot in the video.

I just downloaded Low Impact Sweat, and although the file says it is 47 minutes long, it will not play past 33:08. I am on a Windows machine, and this happens in itunes, quicktime, and vlc at the same spot in the video.
I had the same thing happen in Quicktime and the Windows 10 version of Media Player (Windows Movies & TV?).

I downloaded Chiseled Lower Body Blast and it cut off at 33:00
That just means the file didn't finish downloading. I would suggest waiting till tomorrow to try again. Until the ICE files make their way to the Amazon S3 servers from our server, the file downloads will be slow and often interrupted. This process takes about 24 to 48 hours to happen. This is always a problem the first day or two when we release new videos because of the demand.

In case you're interested here is how our files make their way to you;

First, we upload our new files to our Cathedownload server in the Dallas Texas data center. The files are then cached on a server in an Arizona data center as customers start making request to download their files. In the beginning the first downloads people try come directly from our server and then are sent to the server in Arizona and then to you. This means Arizona is trying to get the file from us and then to you, but because of the demand it can't keep up.

As time progresses the Arizona server will start sending the ICE files to an Amazon S3 server and then to more Amazon S3 servers as demand increases. It is the Amazon S3 server that will eventually be the servers that send you your files, not us. Once this happens download speeds should greatly increase as the power of the large number of Amazon S3 servers kick in. We had the same problem last year with the Ripped With HiiT downloads on the first day being incomplete and very slow in the beginning. Hopefully, like last year this will start to change tomorrow sometime after the videos have been cached on a bunch of Amazon S3 servers.

I had the same thing happen in Quicktime and the Windows 10 version of Media Player (Windows Movies & TV?).
Just means the file didn't completely download. I would wait till tomorrow after letting our files propagate to more Amazon servers. This takes about a day or so to happen.

Just means the file didn't completely download. I would wait till tomorrow after letting our files propagate to more Amazon servers. This takes about a day or so to happen. Unfortunately, this is just something we have go through because of the high demand and the time it takes to propagate the video files to more servers to handle the load.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.