Wen Hair Care

Roselyn

Cathlete
Has anyone ever used this? I saw it this morning on an infomerical. It looks good but always skeptical about ordering from tv. Let me know if anyone has tried it.
Roselyn

I ordered from QVC a few weeks ago. Honestly, I see no major difference between what I was using before and this. I got the fig one because my hair is thick and the smell is super intense.

It is nice for days when I straighten my hair but I am just not in love with it, know what I mean?

I'v been using Wen hair care since December and I am very pleased with the results. I have especially noticed a huge improvement in the way my color/highlights last using Wen, opposed to shampoo. I use sweet almond mint and I love the smell and the tingly sensation it gives your scalp :)

Sarah

Thanks for the review! My Mom told me she saw it advertised and thought it might be something to look into!

I've seen it on QVC, and thought it sounded interesting. Then I read the customer reviews on it, and it doesn't sound that great. For many people, it seems to make their hair greasy.

I order Wen from QVC and the reviews are mixed, not all negative. Some people love it, others, not so much. I have very thick, naturally curly hair and the Wen products have never left my hair feeling the least bit greasy. I think the greasy issue has more to do with not properly following the rising directions, or using the wrong product for their hair type.
I spend A LOT of money on my haircut and color/higlights and as I said previously, no product has kept my color from fading like Wen.
I give it 2 thumbs up;-)

Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.