Weekend plans

nastsm0m

Cathlete
So I am looking for something different to do this weekend. Soea anyone have any special plans they want to share or any ideas. I am tired of the movies, dinners etc. I need a recreation shock!

Terri

I'm going down the shore! :)

Do you have something like a sports bar near you? A night of pool, foos ball & other games could be fun. Or maybe a local theater for a live show? I'm really lucky b/c I live in the NYC area, I'm never at a loss for something fun to do.

Rollerskating or Rollerblading? Do you have a rink nearby? Hiking? Swimming? We are all going swimming on Sunday and Shopping on Saturday.

Charlotte~~

Maximus,

I was thinking of you this past weekend because I knew you were opening up the shore house and I was quite jealous. :p lol
The house you rent is in Point Pleasant, right? I've always wanted to do that for just a week over the summer but I've never been successful in getting a group of people to commit early enough to do it...one day I will though!

Have a great summer!:)

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

Baby Joey born May 14, 2005 11:19 pm 7 pounds 12 oz 21 inches long.

05/28/05 Check out new album "Me pre and post pregnancy" just added! http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

I'm going to our local country radio station's anniversary show (Phil Vassar, Jo Dee Messina, & Montgomery Gentry are headlining) on Saturday. On Sunday, I'm going to Seaside Heights (down the shore, like Maximus--who I will need to hook up with sometime).

I'm working. Boo hoo hoo. But at least I'll be able to check to computer every few minutes or so I'll get the roadtrip updates about hotels.

"I'm going to our local country radio station's anniversary show (Phil Vassar, Jo Dee Messina, & Montgomery Gentry are headlining) on Saturday."

Fitness Goddess! I am sooo jealous! I love country music and the artists you mentioned are awesome! Have a great time!!!:)

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

Baby Joey born May 14, 2005 11:19 pm 7 pounds 12 oz 21 inches long.

05/28/05 Check out new album "Me pre and post pregnancy" just added! http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

I'm going golfing on Sunday. I've only golfed a handful of times (and it's been awhile) so I'm no good, but it's fun. The guy I'm going with is a fanatic, but he's patient.
Brandi:+

Shelley- If you lived closer I would! I bet even doing something like painting with you would be a blast:) We could talk about the sugar we can't have and throo things !

Terri

I am going shopping on Saturday. I"ve got to get a dress for a wedding we are going to next week. I"m also going to do some yard work and on Sunday we are going to the races.

I've agreed to go on a bike tour with my DH. He belongs to a biking group which is sponsoring a "Tour De Brooklyn" this weekend. It's only 15 miles, so I figure my knees will hold out and I'll give him a thrill by going with him. It's his dream to have me bike with him, and even though I'd rather be sleeping, it's fun to see him so happy! :)

(Right now my legs are so out of shape, though, I wonder if even 15 miles will seem like a lot?)

Do you have any sports teams in your area? Go take in a baseball game or something similar. I am dying to go to a Red Sox game but the entire season is SOLD OUT. Guess that's the flipside of winning the World Series. :) There are some minor league teams around here that are fun to see.

or get out and kick a soccer ball with someone. I do this with my ds a lot on the weekends.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

Thanks ladies! You all have given me some good ideas. I think I will play it by ear and maybe try a bit of everything weekend. :)

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.