Weekend Check-in, Saturday & Sunday October 7 & 8, 2023

Czechfan

Cathlete
Happy Saturday ladies:)

Here's today's workout :

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Buns & Thighs Walk= 11 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - Best of 2022 = 44 Min

I changed up my bike workout to this horter one seen above.

I hope everyone is enjoying a gorgeous Saturday. Also Happy Thanksgiving to Siobhan. Enjoy your weekend seeya at Monday's check-in.

Blessings,

Nora

Last edited:
Hi Nora, great workout today with Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Buns & Thighs Walk= 11 Min, KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 45-min Cycling Class !

I am enjoying a rest weekend :)

hello to Siobhan & Annette…..

Rest day here, did some closet reorganizing, still can't find a particular pair of lounge pants, sigh. Hopefully they will turn up. Did find my 2nd pair of green spandex shorts here at the end of the season.

Oh well, nice workout Nora.

Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes everyone. We had our dinner last night. I took a rest day yesterday but was able to fit in a workout today. Here's what I did:

Caroline G - lower body 35 minutes with heavy weights
Oliver Sjostrom - 15 minute hiit workout 45/15

Nice rest days, Linda and Annette
Nora - I hope you were able to fit in your workout!

Happy Sunday friends!

Happy Thanksgiving Siobhan! Hope you all are having a nice holiday…and you were
able to get in a workout this morning with Caroline G - lower body 35 minutes with heavy weights & Oliver Sjostrom - 15 minute hiit workout 45/15. Sounds fun!

It is my plan to do a YT workout in a little while— Coach Ali- Ultimate Dumbbell &
Weight Plate workout which is 42 min. But that will be it today.

Just back to report that I did do the above workout and really liked it. I like all of Coach
Ali’s workouts that I have found.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.