Week end check-in, June 11th, 12th

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Good Saturday all, today I did Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast plus core 1. Oh, I love Xtrain! I'm using my weighted vest a lot, so I can limit myself to holding light to moderate dumbells. I wish you are enjoying your week end
This morning was a bit cloudy with a nice warm temperature, now it is raining here in Milan. I think tomorrow will be another Sunday spent at home.

Good day Sandy. :)

That is a tough workout!! Huffin, puffin & gaining strength ....love it!
We are having more mild (not so hot) weather now as well, which I welcome.

I'm taking another (complete) rest day. I am DEAD tired and need to try to get errands done.

Hope to see you tomorrow gang.

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did Gym Styles - Chest and Triceps + one round of hoco.
Today I did RWH - Back/rear delts/biceps + 2 4 minute tabata rounds from Turbulence Training

Sandy - you really are strong and creative - finding ways to go heavy without holding the weights in your hands!
Elsie - Enjoy your rest day

I love Sundays - I don't have to work. And, come the end of June, I stop going to Church until September so I feel wayyyyyyyyyy more free.

Have a great day and see you all tomorrow.

P.S. Elsie - I am so curious about your essential oils hobby. Do you have a great face cream or serum recipe to share? What changes or improvements have you seen? I only use coconut oil for body/face cream. It's cheap and I don't mind it being absorbed into my body.

Hi everybody,
Cecififi seems you're back to hard stuff, gym style and ripped with hiit are so hard. I have to admit I haven't completely mastered the Ripped with Hiit series, at least not the workouts involving heavy lifting. As I was going to start with thise workouts seriously I injured my wrists so had to back off. They will be there for me when I am back!!!
Today I did Cathe Live Metabolic Conditioning, used very light weights for the upper body exercises and the weighted vest whenever I could. Then I did Mark Lauren mobility workout, my partner joined me. That really highlighted the fact that , despite our regular training, our bodies and joints are rigid. I liked it a lot, it was not easy at all, but I am really starting to love how this guy trains. I wish you all a good week! Take care

Hi all!
Nice workouts!
I didn't manage a check in yesterday as I left the house at nine in the morning and got home after midnight. We had a tournament at our club and I had to give the kids a warming up. Unfortunately the music wouldn't get loud enough... Some speakers were out. Nevertheless the kids did join in and have fun. After coaching the games I had to give the bigger kids a warming up as well. They were a li'l harder to get excited, but the music was at least louder.

After a quick grocery run I made it home to make a broccoli salad and then we went off to the team bbq. We didn't get home until after midnight... And it was a bbq for the U10 team, so after a full day of tournaments (my son played in the morning tournament with U10 and in the afternoon with the U12 as they were a couple of players short) it was tough walking home. I had been on my feet all day... Not sitting at all. Bbq was also standing so I felt like the 2 warmups and all day standing was my w/o.

Today I have been soooo tired. I had a lot of chores to do at home before the work week starts and then this afternoon I could finally relax with a book and try to stay awake. Will have a very early night today and get back to my w/o tomorrow.

I saw 2lazy4gym has a rotation with Gym Style & Ripped with HiiT. Who has done Gym Style? I've been hearing good stuff about it.

Take care all.

Hey, Sunday it is. I really have to get my Dad's present in the mail! I am usually not THIS late. lol.

Wow, excellent workouts everyone. Yeah, I do not have RWH series. Perhaps some day! I do like the looks of all of the premixes for Upper Body. Looks quite efficient. I need to try out Mark's mobility! Henriette - what a fun weekend for you!
(Ceci - I actually use to sell some things here & there, although have not done that sort of thing in years! Coconut oil is nice. It is a tad drying for me, however. I have quite dehydrated skin. I like it best for the scalp. The last time I did a cream that went over well, I infused slippery elm (the ground herb) in hemp seed + rice bran oil for 4 months, blended it with fair trade shea butter(65%) + mango butter, added a little seabuckthorn fruit oil (from sask), then local honey powder & three drops of my fave EO. If I ever do anything like this again in the next year or whenever ;), I will send you some! I doubt I will get at it again though until I am moved and settled. Serums are easy. Just pick out which oils, emollients etc your skin needs, add a shelf life extender (jojoba works and is the cheapest) & there you go! If you have sensitive skin, the simpler the recipe is sometimes best. If you want to tone up your arms, hazelnut and apricot kernal oils are excellent! I might make one of these next.)

My workout today is STS Plyo Legs 26 and 8 minutes of floor leg work with Isaac from Qinectic. I know I will feel it tomorrow! haha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.