Wanted: Powerstrike 1 & 2

Does anyone have these on DVD? VHS? Is there anyone who doesn't like them and wants to get rid of them?

Terri
P.S. I feel guilty for asking this on a Cathe board...even though she doesn't seem to mind...

Those two titles were never released on DVD. The only way I know of to get them now is e-mail a request to [email protected]. They'll get back to you with the price and an address to mail a check to.

Archaic, I know. ;-)

Diane

Yeah, you're right, it is archaic. I have a hard time justifying $25 for VHS, especially when I've read that the production quality of these are relatively poor. With that said, I've read that they're great workouts and worth purchasing. However, if someone wasn't using them anymore and wanted to get sell them, I'd be a potential buyer/taker.

Terri

I don't know where else to buy them, but I did purchase both #1 & #2 directly from Ilaria at Powerstrike and also cringed at the price. However, I am so glad to have done it. They are both terrific, and I nice change of pace from Cathe. I think they are worth their purchase price, and the production quality is fine IMHO. Just my two cents.

Hi,

I just did Powerstrike 2 yesterday, after not doing it for a long time, and it really is a good workout. If you like that type of workout, it is worth it. It moves quick, is varied, intense and they give great form pointers.

Tracy

I had a hard time paying that much money for a VHS too, but now that I have them, I feel it was a good investment. If you really like kick-boxing, you may find it's worth the cost.

Iris

in order to get PS 1 and 2 you need to email Ilaria Montagnani at:

[email protected]
1 and 2 only come in vhs
i love them. they are very intense-fast and i like the music
no high intensity drills like kpc or km i have been doing it more than cathe

laura

JenL13 highly recommends these, too and your comments certainly lead me to believe that they are worth it. I've emailed Ilaria to see if they're still available.

Thanks for helping me spend money!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.