Video Clip Of Cathe's Cycle Power Indoor Cycling Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Strap or snap in and let's go for a ride! This low impact, indoor cycle workout is jam-packed with climbs, sprints, jumps, and flats in both seated and standing positions. A fun new soundtrack will help to keep you motivated as you pedal and sweat your way to the finish line. I can't promise the path will be easy, but it will be worth it!

Pre-order Cathe's newest videos now at https://bit.ly/3ECg70v

Thanks…. I like the look of that one. I have tried out & like the Schwinn IC 3, but the
price tag hurts…I have a Sunny now, but it’s their lower end model, but it’s been a good
little bike.

Thanks…. I like the look of that one. I have tried out & like the Schwinn IC 3, but the
price tag hurts…I have a Sunny now, but it’s their lower end model, but it’s been a good
little bike.
Our bike is actually the synergy pro and I’m embarrassed to admit that I just realized that it has a cadence meter.

You’re right that Sunny bikes are good little bikes, especially given the decent price point.

What type of spin bike does Cathe use?

I believe they are Spinner NXT.
Well you know I had to check them out. Definitely a beautiful machine. Can you imagine how smooth the ride must be?

I’d love to eventually upgrade at some point but only if my family started using our current bike more often. At this rate I’m unlikely to wear ours out on my own.

Yep, that’s what I liked about the Schwinn, such a smooth ride. Once I got the floor
model set to where I needed it at Dick’s Sporting Goods, I was good to go…:), and would ride away:)……not many people must have tried it, cause each time I would go
there, it was still set for me!

Just wanted to share this old post of Cathe's while anticipating Cycle Power ...

All that post has done is convince me it's not worth it! lol :p

Riding a bike is deceivingly tough. I've really only ever rode outdoors. I lived in a hilly area, too, so those uphill climbs were just brutal.

Not sure if anyone watches YouTube people much, but there's this couple, Kara and Nate, who I love to watch who biked with friends across the entire country this autumn on a trandem bike. Each person put in roughly 50 miles/day. You get a taste for their pain, too - lots of chamois butter used in that adventure. lol

All that post has done is convince me it's not worth it! lol :p
Obviously Cathe did too much in the weekend certification class for someone who had never taken a "spin " before, but as in anything, your body adjusts the more you do it. And Cathe is correct, you do adapt to the discomfort and if you build-up slowly, you can get better.

I've been thinking about fitness goals for 2024 ... I may challenge myself to include more spinning in my workouts. It's a great low-impact cardio. After decreasing my cardio to 2x/week while doing STS2.0 rotations for 5 months this last year, I think I lost some aerobic capacity. So shorter spins may be in my future.

Thanks for reminding us all of this article. I remember reading it once when she first published it but read it again. I think it is also a reminder that you maybe very fit but that fitness applies to what you have been doing to be fit. There is always learning, adapting and adjustment to new activities. Sure it helps to be fit but to be comfortable and good at something, you have to do it. I remember when I first started Cathe workouts. I thought I was in decent shape but soon discovered how wrong I was! I just kept plugging away and now I crave new challenges from her even if, at first, I suck at it.
Now I have 4 new challenges since my DVDs arrived yesterday

...I think it is also a reminder that you maybe very fit but that fitness applies to what you have been doing to be fit. There is always learning, adapting and adjustment to new activities. Sure it helps to be fit but to be comfortable and good at something, you have to do it. ...
So true!
Now I have 4 new challenges since my DVDs arrived yesterday
We Cathletes love new challenges. Thankfully, Cathe loves to offer them! :)

Happy Holidays!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.