Video Clip Of Cathe's Ball Body Burn Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday, May 2, 2024, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing "Ball Body Burn" Live. Grab your stability ball and let’s get busy with this non-stop total body muscle endurance workout.
Equipment Needed:
A stability ball
A variety of weighted dumbbells (we’ll be using 5-15 pounds but take lighter or heavier if desired)
A full-sized fitness mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 493+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Just finished ✅ and I am once again a sweaty mess ! This was a great workout. I absolutely loved the variety and it’s really interesting to me to see what I can do well and what I find difficult. I couldn’t do the arm movements at all on the reverse planks (28:00) I’m going to work on it but I’d be really interested to know why my balance is so bad on this particular exercise and what muscle(?) weaknesses it indicates. Maybe more experienced exercisers or Cathe could let me know …?

Just finished ✅ and I am once again a sweaty mess ! This was a great workout. I absolutely loved the variety and it’s really interesting to me to see what I can do well and what I find difficult. I couldn’t do the arm movements at all on the reverse planks (28:00) I’m going to work on it but I’d be really interested to know why my balance is so bad on this particular exercise and what muscle(?) weaknesses it indicates. Maybe more experienced exercisers or Cathe could let me know …?
This is a great Live. Highly recommend !!! Works every muscle in a Baby Bear way, just the perfect amount of burn before moving on to the next exercise.

@UsedtobeMissGrant Those reverse planks are tough! Hard to stay balanced. It's a core move. I feel like it ignites the posterior chain: low back, glutes, hamstrings. I'm no expert so maybe someone else can clarify. It's a move I need to keep practicing for sure.

This is a great Live. Highly recommend !!! Works every muscle in a Baby Bear way, just the perfect amount of burn before moving on to the next exercise.

@UsedtobeMissGrant Those reverse planks are tough! Hard to stay balanced. It's a core move. I feel like it ignites the posterior chain: low back, glutes, hamstrings. I'm no expert so maybe someone else can clarify. It's a move I need to keep practicing for sure.
Thanks Lisa, that makes me feel better. I was all over the place

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.