valor bd-3 squat racks?

has anyone who ordered these from pfc-fitness received them yet? i know they were due in, mid june..... what do you think? sturdy? stable?

bd3_lg.jpg

thanx

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I ordered them, then canceled b/c I didn't want to wait and I found something here. They did call late last week though to ask if I still wanted it canceled, so I assume maybe they are back in stock, or soon will be. One thing I learned was to walk forward into these, not back in. That makes the stability issue much better to deal with, as you can see what you are doing. Still, though, I got a regular ol' squat rack on craigslist... free! It had been kept outside so I bought paint at Home Depot that you can paint over rust (it is spray paint). Looks awesome now, and works great. Just a thought in case you don't get these.

My squat rack has a single base which I believe is more stable.

I also tried doing the chin ups we see Cathe in some of her pics. I put my Olympic BB on it and got rid of any wiggle made by the BB by securing by putting 3 lb dumbbells in the "bar holder" part and it fit exactly.

Unfortunately the company I purchased mine from, Big Fitness, no longer carries the rack I have.

Just some food for thought.

I just recently bought the Golds Gym XRS20 squat rack that comes with a separate bench that can be moved completely out of the way. It’s Very sturdy and I love it! Sports Authority stores carry them ($200.00) but not online (or at least they didn‘t a few weeks ago). If you go looking for it though, be sure you’re getting the one for a standard bar if that’s what you have because they make two different sizes, one for a standard bar and one for an Olympic bar. The standard bar will NOT fit on the Olympic rack.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.