Unhappy with downloadable "free" user's guide

I am also old-school....I prefer a physical book (I still pull out my STS 1.0 book!) However, I understand the reasons it is only digital. I have printed all of the digital guides myself and put them in a 3-ring binder.

What I would like is if Cathe offered a PRINT FRIENDLY version of the guide. Keep the colorful pretty guide as digital and have a black and white non-shaded option for us home printers!
I like that idea because most of the time, I turn off my color and only use the black ink, but I still use a lot of black ink, so either way, I'm still using ink. I think it's going to be hard to make everyone happy, so I think this is probably their best option. I do like digital because if I start to make too many changes, the pages start to show and I can just print out a new page or however many I need. I also don't buy dvds anymore due to her OnDemand so I would never get a guide if it only came with the dvds. I think that is another reason behind the digital guide, it's free for everyone then.

I am also old-school....I prefer a physical book (I still pull out my STS 1.0 book!) However, I understand the reasons it is only digital. I have printed all of the digital guides myself and put them in a 3-ring binder.

What I would like is if Cathe offered a PRINT FRIENDLY version of the guide. Keep the colorful pretty guide as digital and have a black and white non-shaded option for us home printers!
A print friendly black and white version is an excellent idea!

Yikes! And it’s “you’re” (you + are) and not “your”. So if we are going to be rude, we might as well do it correctly.
I'm not sure why some people keep saying that it's not free and worked into the price of the series purchased. I haven't purchased a series since RWH and I have access to the free guides. I not understand the hostility that has come out of some people with this series. I appreciate everything Cathe and her staff do.

I love the fact I can print out what I need out of user guide. I don’t print out chapter pages and worksheets because I create my own. I put them in a binder in sheet protectors. I’ve done it for all the printable user guides. I think it’s a marvelous thing that it’s free. Like in anything else there will be a price for everything. Cathe could charge for a printable UG and then some people would complain about that. It’s sad. Once downloaded you never have to download again.
Cathe puts a lot of hard work in the UG and we should be grateful she doesn’t charge us a dime for it. Just my personal opinion.

I love the fact I can print out what I need out of user guide. I don’t print out chapter pages and worksheets because I create my own. I put them in a binder in sheet protectors. I’ve done it for all the printable user guides. I think it’s a marvelous thing that it’s free. Like in anything else there will be a price for everything. Cathe could charge for a printable UG and then some people would complain about that. It’s sad. Once downloaded you never have to download again.
Cathe puts a lot of hard work in the UG and we should be grateful she doesn’t charge us a dime for it. Just my personal opinion.
I just printed the workout schedules/I already keep food/workout journals so I detail all my workouts in there-our Printer Is temperamental so I was going to have my husband print the guide for me at work but when I saw how many pages there were I laughed!!!So I just printed what I needed-as long as I have the schedule-I could just document anything else in my journals-I like looking back at previous journals to see what foods or workouts I did when I was feeling my best

I absolutely agree, Tenina!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.