Unable to log into Nutrition from Home Page

alsrnbsn

Cathlete
I have not been able to log into My Nutrition from the CatheNation home page. I have to "back door" it through logging into the forums.

Everytime I try, I log in, I get a "Redirecting" notice, but then it kicks me right back to the home page and shows that I haven't logged in.

Is there any other information you need from me to see about resolving this? Thanks a lot for all your hard work!!!!!

I have not been able to log into My Nutrition from the CatheNation home page. I have to "back door" it through logging into the forums.

Everytime I try, I log in, I get a "Redirecting" notice, but then it kicks me right back to the home page and shows that I haven't logged in.

Is there any other information you need from me to see about resolving this? Thanks a lot for all your hard work!!!!!

First logout and then go to www.thecathenation.com/workout and then login again. Let me know if this works?

Your suggestion worked for a couple of days, but not anymore. Not only that, but I am still having to backdoor my log in via the forums because I can't log into either the Nutrition portion nor the Workout Manager.

Thanks

Your suggestion worked for a couple of days, but not anymore. Not only that, but I am still having to backdoor my log in via the forums because I can't log into either the Nutrition portion nor the Workout Manager.

Thanks

You need to clean out your browser cache and delete cookies. Do you need help in doing this?

Cashe and browser cookies deleted......still can't get logged into Workout Manager or My Nutrition w/o back-dooring through the forums.

See, I WANT to buy the nutrition package, and get the things like the % off on Fit x Cathe stuff, but I'm inclined to wait until all the bugs get cleaned up so I can fully utilize it. Any luck Amy?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.