Turbo Barre Premixes #1 & #2

What is the focus of these premixes? They are each almost an hour - is something left out of each one or what? I would really appreciate an explanation. Thanks!

Maybe she does the exercises in a different order for each premix? I've done the entire workout, but not the premixes.

What is the focus of these premixes? They are each almost an hour - is something left out of each one or what? I would really appreciate an explanation. Thanks!

Certain segments are omitted to shorten the workouts to an hour. Premix #1 does not include the leg work with the firewalker loop, and it also skips the pushups, tricep dips and planks in the floorwork section. Premix #2 omits both the upper/lower body muscle endurance & the firewalker loop leg work.

Hope this helps. :)

-T

The full Turbo Barre workout is 74 minutes. So, yes each premixes skips certain sections reducing the time of the workout to between 52 and 64 mins depending on the premix.

Certain segments are omitted to shorten the workouts to an hour. Premix #1 does not include the leg work with the firewalker loop, and it also skips the pushups, tricep dips and planks in the floorwork section. Premix #2 omits both the upper/lower body muscle endurance & the firewalker loop leg work.

Hope this helps. :)

-T

Thanks for this info, Tiletha. This way I know which premix I want to do!

Thank you so much, Tiletha. This is very helpful! I also appreciate the administrator responding, but it is good to know which segments are left out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.