Transformation Challenge - 10-6 through 10-12

runathon

Cathlete
Haaaa! Good morning! Can't believe I made the first post for this week! I did Tear it up this morning and I am all tore up and have nooooo energy left in me. Actually, I think I began the workout feeling wiped out. I am thinking since I did not really have dinner last night, I had not fuel to begin with! x(

Today I finished my third week with the SS. I will do another week and then rest and do something else. I think I am getting burned out. I really like them and when I start feeling like I can't wait for the workout to end....not a good sign! :p

What do you gals think about this rotation I am thinking about:

Day 1 - TaeBo / Powerstrike / Other kickboxing, etc.
Day 2 - MIS
Day 3 - TaeBo, etc.
Day 4 - Power Hour
Day 5 - TaeBo, etc.
Day 6 - Muscle Endurance
Day 7 - stretch and rest

I am thinking the TaeBo will give me the cardio and overall fitness and the total body workouts will "work" those muscles.

Pleeeeease let me know what ya'll think about this.

Thanks. :+

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Hi ladies,
Hope your day is wonderful and you are doing great.

Runathon, thank you for starting this week's post. Your rotation looks great! Your attitude is awesome. And great work doing the SS, and going to do it for 4 weeks too!

Big waves to all my friends.

This week I will be doing Elite Forces, BTR, rebounding and power yoga.
Have the most beautiful day and a great week.

Good morning ladies,
Hello to all this lovely morning.
Runathon, your rotation looks really good, go for it!
Bita, don't forget to let me know about EF, pretty please. Good job!
FS, I hear you about teaching for so long. I don't plan to teach anything other than yoga for as long as you've done it, because I can just imagine how I too would get burned out. I guess I think anything you do for so long, can get old.
Janice, hope your shoulder is better, take care of yourself.
I took the weekend off and did house chores, Fall clean up and only did my yoga on Saturday. I needed a little time to myself and R&R.
This morning tackled SS Mix it Up. Tonight is Cardio kickboxing and Yoga.
I was planning to purchase the reboundAir this morning, but was disappointed to see that Fitprime is not including G-Force w/ their standard reboundAir. Should have bought it back then, huh? I guess I'll wait till Christmas.
Have a splendid day everyone!
LA

Hi girls. No workouts since Friday. I've got the upper respiratory crud going around already and I sound like Marge Simpson's sisters. I'm croaking instead of talking so no workouts til I can breathe. Always something isn't there? x( Hope you all have a great week. Check back in tomorrow. Hugs til then....Janice

Goldengirl,hope you feel better soon.You just can't win can you?
I did Body Sculpt this morning.I'm so tired.I got no sleep this weekend.I have to work on getting more sleep in.It does do a job on you if you don't.Going to start working on my goals for 2004.Also,been thinking of a title for our new challenge in 2004.Any ideas?

Good morning ladies,
FS, I know what you mean, although I do sleep on an average of 5-6 hours/dy, I didn't sleep well at all Sunday night, and I'm certainly feeling it.
Janice, you poor thing, take it easy, hope you feel better soon!!
Bita, I feel better today, thanks for the support. Keep up the great work lady.
My morning w/o was SS Tone it Up, tonight is Power Yoga, and perhaps PS Legs floor work and abs only.
Have a great and productive day!
Hey, where is the rest of the bunch lately?? Best wishes to all!
LA

Today was a rest day for me..yup! I feel better already. Tomorrow I start my 4th and final week (this time around) of the Slim Series slim training rotation. I have been doing good so far.

Hope to hear from more people today! Yooooohhooooooo...where is everyone?

Name for 2004: How about: "Fitness Goals 2004" or "Functional Fitness 2004" or something of the sort? (without going into the "losing weight, aesthetic stuff.") As we get older, we need to focus more on functional fitness, etc. What do you all say? hmmmmm???? :7

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Hey there Runathon,
I didn't forget about you. I just want to say, you have a way of cracking me up lady. Awesome job w/ SS!!!! I'm going to be doing this SS w/ everything else I do, until I receive the BB Series.

I've actually enjoyed this subject title, and agree w/you that the words "losing weight" should not be included because it's certainly not everyone's goals anyway. I think the key is "keeping active" as we grow older, no matter what form of exercise or how much we do. Let's see..."Feeling Fabulous w/ Fitness", hey, it's kind of got a ring to it :) Just a thought!
LA

LA, thank you! I aaaaaaaaaaaaaim to please! heheheh

You know how it is....the way you "post" and "reply" to messages reflects how you are as a person, for the most part. Me, I am just a down to earth, simple, God-loving, life-loving, military at times, girl, mom, wife, daughter, friend....etc. :p

I am glad to hear I "tickle" your funny bone at times! ;) I do that to myself, too! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :*

Hi ladies,
Hope all is well.
I did shadow boxing, BTR, and rebounding.
Have to run!
Have yourselves a great day.

Hello ladies,
This morning i did fat blaster.I always liked that workout.
Goldengirl,i hope you feel better soon.
Yesterday,i took a nap while watching judge Judy.I napped for about a hour&1/2.Then went to bed at 8.But,I could have slept all night.I'm tired.Going to go to bed early this week.I'm having company this weekend.It's so hard to do housework when you work full time.I have to do some food shopping also.

I bought myself early birthday presents.I bought myself a nice pair of chaps,a harley leather jacket,riding gloves and harley shirts.Getting excited about riding my bike.We are surpose to go for a ride this weekend with our friends.The forcast says rain:-( .We'll see.I'm dying to wear all my new stuff.I'm still very nervous about riding.I have to get on my bike alot more.That is one of my goals for next year.

The title for 2004 challenge will involve every areas of our lives:I do like the title of this challenge.I'm thinking something more forceful&driving.Since,this is a commited group.We'll have a strong title.

Hi ladies,
Hope your day is nice.

Janice, hope you are feeling better. Take care!
FS, have fun with all that cool harley leather outfit!!
Now, the title: "forceful and driving"??!!! I am not so sure!!!;)
Big waves to LA, Gloria, Janice, runathon, FS, Juli, Robyn,& Otisan.

I did 29 minute workout step aerobics (an oldy but a goody!!) and I LOVED it!! I had 5lb db first but I had to drop them to 3lb half way. I loved how it makes you work so hard!!! Did BTR and rebounding is for later.

Have a beautiful day.

Good morning everyone,
It's certainly good to read how well everyone is doing w/ their w/o's.

FS, I admire women who will drive a bike. I tried it a couple of times, but it kept falling side ways, the bruises were so bad, that I thought I would just give it up. Was never able to get it off the ground every time, I guess it wasn't for me, huh? Have fun, hope the weather cooperates!
Bita, I love short w/o's that deliver, sounds like a great one!

Taught a yoga class last night at a new gym w/ heated rooms. I guess some gyms think it's okay to throw in the latest trend w/out researching or knowledge of it at all. The rooms are heated to 104 degrees, while that's great, anybody who knows anything about yoga, knows heat that high is only used in Bikram yoga. Yes, it's fine for rooms to be heated, but not that high. I had to turn the heat off half way through the class, because my students were complaining and ready to drop. I'm not sure they will come back next week. I am placing a call today regarding this issue.

Anyway, I did SS Mix it Up this morning, tonight 30 min on crosstrainer, and an interval wt training class, and my favorite yoga.
Have great w'o's and hope you're all doing great this week.
LA:)

LA,i'm still very nervous about driving.I've only had my license a year.Haven't ridden as much as i should.I hope i don't dump the bike with my new riding gear.I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell.You really do have to be ready to ride a bike.It's very scary&dangerous.

Bfj,i think you misunderstood about the 2004 challenge title.It's not going to be "forceful&driving".I mean the title itself will be a strong title like:Body Blast series&Instensity Series.In that aspect.When you read it.You'll know what your in for.

It's beautiful out.I have to catch up on my house work for this weekend.Going to have a houseful Saturday night.Slept in this morning.Going to try to force myself to do vol 5 later.

Golengirl,how is your shoulder?Where is everyone?Waves to everyone.

Good morning everyone!

I had a buuuusy day yesterday at work and was unable to post. Bummer!

I did SS Shape it Up! on Wednesday. This morning I did PowerHour (I was supposed to do SS Firm it up! but PH really works the legs so I went with it in its place) with my new Troy Lite barbell: WOW!!!! It was awesome! That barbell is truly a delight. I am stronger than I thought! Also, all that Slim Series Training prepared my legs for all the squats, lunges, plies with the new barbell. I was having so much fun, it was over before I was ready! heheheh

I feeeeeeels good! Gett'n stronger by the day. Next week is a little bit of Taebo, Cathe and Slim Series for me. Can't wait!

Have an awesome, Godly, blessed day everyone....keep it going...you are all great! Got get'em "tiggers." (Yeah, like in Pooh...:p - be ferocious but nice...)

Hi guys,
Hope you are doing great.

runathon, you sound wonderful. Glad you are having a blast.
LA, that was some hot room!
FS, thanks for clearing that out! I reread it again and noticed I did misunderstood! Thanks!
Big waves to all our check-in buddies.

I did Cardio of Elite Forces (mix of kickboxing and power yoga, like it very much), BTR, and rebouding.

Have a wonderful day.

Good morning everyone,
Awesome job ladies!! I was thinking about all of you, because I hear so much enthusiasm in these posts. Can you imagine not working out? I can't!! I don't know how some people don't w/o, or never have. No one w/o's at my regular day job, I'm the only one who does, and am the only one in a good mood most of the times, geez I wonder why? I've tried recruiting them, but no success there, oh well!!

Anyway, did not w/o this morning, its an easy yoga day for me and going for a walk tonight.

Enjoy your day ladies!
LA

Good morning!

This morning I was a bit sore from yesterday's bout with PowerHour. It felt good enough to continue with my rotation and did SS Mix it up! Tomorrow will be Tone it up, on Sunday Cool it off and on Monday Tear it up! I start my Taebo/kickboxing/all body workout rotation on Tuesday if I have not received my Slim in 6 DVDS. I have to up my cardio to burn the "flab." I have the definition, now I need to show it.

Have a great weekend!

Hi!
Hope you are doing wonderful.
I did the step aerobics, Pilates abs workout, and 1/2hr sonic yoga flowing into split, which was heavenly.

Have a great day.:)

Good morning ladies,
Hope everyone finds themselves feeling fantastic today. I ended up taking the day off yesterday, just wasn't up to doing anything. At 10:00 last night, I started getting cravings for sugar, so I had myself a BIG slice of pumpkin pie w/lots of light whip cream, and a big glass of skim milk, yummy!!!!:9 I figure at least I'm getting carotene out of the pumpkin, right? :p or some sort of nutrient??

This morning was CTX Kickbox cardio only. Later today, will be CTX Upper body only, tomorrow Leaner Legs. It's kickbox and yoga for the rest of the weekend. Maybe an SS thrown in somewhere;)

I'm excited today, only working 1/2 day today, and plan to start my weekend early, may go catch a flick tonight, go dancing tomorrow night.

Have a lovely weekend!
LA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.