Total Body Giant Sets

kathydaffy

Cathlete
Hi! I was curious to see whether anyone has done Cathe Live Total Body Giant Sets and if so what they thought? I just tried it and WOW!!! I had to hit pause to many times to admit! I'm already feeling sore and have a hunch I'll have major DOMS tomorrow! Sorry for all the exclamation points! Great workout and I hope the Giant Sets on the upcoming Strong & Sweaty series is similar.... easier to click pause on a remote than on a computer... :D

Yes, yes, yes! I did it thinking it would be an okay wkout. I should've known better. It's Cathe! I absolutely loved it. It def got my heart rate up and I was sweating. I thoroughly enjoyed it. When I saw that something similar would be in Strong and Sweaty I was really glad. It's a great wkout.

I will definitely let you know [emoji7]
Her live classes are tough. Lol

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

Aren't there a couple? One is Giant Sets & another one is called Compound Giant Sets. I do not have a lot of time left on my LIVE, so I better get it done! So many interesting workouts on LIVE!!!! :) Thank you for reminding me of these.

I did the compound sets when she first did it and I couldn't believe how light of a weight I ended up using. I thought she was crazy when she recommended 8 lb dumbbells, but as always, she was correct. By the end, the 8's started feeling heavy. Elsie, sorry to hear you cannot keep the live for much longer.:(

Hi! I was curious to see whether anyone has done Cathe Live Total Body Giant Sets and if so what they thought? I just tried it and WOW!!! I had to hit pause to many times to admit! I'm already feeling sore and have a hunch I'll have major DOMS tomorrow! Sorry for all the exclamation points! Great workout and I hope the Giant Sets on the upcoming Strong & Sweaty series is similar.... easier to click pause on a remote than on a computer... :D
One of my top 10 favorite Cathe Live workouts. I always feel very satisfied when I'm finished.

Aren't there a couple? One is Giant Sets & another one is called Compound Giant Sets. I do not have a lot of time left on my LIVE, so I better get it done! So many interesting workouts on LIVE!!!! :) Thank you for reminding me of these.

I know right I need to do one month of just "Live workouts". So many good ones.

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

I did Total Body Giant Sets today, and I must say that was a great workout. I fell behind so many times. This is totally a must do again next week. If this is any indication of what's going to be on new workouts we're going to beef up our workouts to keep up. [emoji23].
Kathydaffy thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. [emoji1417]

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

Compound Giant Sets [emoji33] that's being added to rotation for this month.

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

I did this and really liked it when I was an On-Demand member. I am not anymore...for now. Just cuz I wasn't using it as much as I thought I would.....

I really love totally body weight workouts and wish there were more!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.