Top 3 LIS picks

mfv3

Cathlete
Ok so I think I may be the only one who doesn't have the LIS and I'm really craving it hearing everyone talk about it. I just invested in STS and a bunch of new equipment but you can never have enough Cathe right?!

What are your top 3 favorite DVD's form the Low Impact Series?

So hard to choose!

1. Low Impact Challenge w/bonus step segment (love the add-on)
2. Cardio Super Sets
3. Athletic Training & Afterburn (tie)

I also love TBT, S&G, & TB too. They give me DOMS like no other! It's so hard for me to choose. I know next week my top 3 will change. The whole series is incredible :)

Cardio Supersets
Athletic Training
Afterburn
Turbobarre

I can't decide on 3 so I have to say 4 and these are not in any particular order. I reach for Turbo barre more than any of them and I am not into barre workouts. For me - it's just that good.

I didn't say Total Body Tri-sets or the yoga - cos although they are good - I have others just as good in my collection. Cathe has a lot of great weight training workouts. Also, I do not have cycle max. I've barely given slide and glide a chance (never completed it fully but I like gliding).

The only ones I haven't tried are Total Body Tri-Sets and the barre; I'm in the middle of a 6 mos STS rotation so it's hard for me to squeeze in an extra leg day and God knows I don't need another lifting day ;) I am SO happy I got this series; I usually never preorder but this was a very great investment. My picks (in no order) are:

1) Afterburn
2) Cardio Supersets
3) LIC (w bonus)

It was hard for me to choose 3. I love all of them!! And I was never into yoga before, but I absolutely love Yoga Max & Yoga Relax. I actually look forward to doing them.

For me it's:
1. Afterburn (!)
2. Athletic Training
3. Cardio Supersets
I really wish I liked Turbobarre as so many people love this one but I have a hard time with barre workouts. Maybe in the future my taste will change and I'll like these kinds of workouts...

Cardio Supersets
Athletic Training
Afterburn
Turbobarre

I can't decide on 3 so I have to say 4 and these are not in any particular order. I reach for Turbo barre more than any of them and I am not into barre workouts. For me - it's just that good.

I didn't say Total Body Tri-sets or the yoga - cos although they are good - I have others just as good in my collection. Cathe has a lot of great weight training workouts.

What she said . . . .

That's a toughy!!

1. Cycle Max
2. Cardio Supersets
3. Athletic Training

That was hard...I love them all! But I find myself reaching for these three all the time.

This is a tough question.
My three are:
1)athletic training
2)cardio supersets
3)cycle max and turbo-barre

I like the others ALOT too but TB, AT and CS are my first three of my rotation. LIC is a great one too.

I wish we could pick 4....

1) Cardio Supersets
2) Afterburn
3) Turbobarre, LIC and Total Body Trisets are tied

I do like Athletic Training but I rarely to the workout as is. I really love this series overall. I have loaned Yoga Relax to my mom...and don't think I will be getting it back for a while...

1. Cardio Supersets
2. Afterburn
3. Athletic Training

I haven't tried Cyclemax. I bought the DVD, but I don't have a bike yet.

Thanks for all the replies :) Since I'm a full blown Cathe addict I'm sure I'll eventually end up with the whole series, but wanted to get a sense of the favorites. Hmmmm decisions.....what to buy first haha!

Thanks for all the replies :) Since I'm a full blown Cathe addict I'm sure I'll eventually end up with the whole series, but wanted to get a sense of the favorites. Hmmmm decisions.....what to buy first haha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.