Today would have been......

thanks for sharing that, gayle. and thank you for the reminder to slow down and appreciate what i have around me each day.

((((hugs)))

Gayle ~ Thank you for sharing that. What a special way to remember him and what a great picture. Big (((HUGS))) coming your way!

Gayle
Thanks for sharing your picture. I too am reminded to appreciate every minute I have with the people I love. I pray you had a peaceful day.

Melissa

Gayle, I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and admire you so much. I just can't imagine going though what you've been through and wish that you and your children didn't have to experience the loss of your DH.

We do the same thing with helium balloons on the anniversary of my dear aunt's death.

Erica

Gayle,
Thank you SO much for sharing with us. You have just reminded me how lucky I am to my special husband. You have always been a pillar of strength. Hugs to you and those beautiful boys.

Susan

I just can't imagine what you're feeling. But I think your memorial is the loveliest. Prayers and happy thoughts to you and your boys. Take cared.

Gayle, what you've done with your boys is the most touching and beautiful memorial to their daddy. It's so lovely -- really -- I have goosebumps.

I have to say...instant tears after I read your post. It is always a worry of mine that my children might loss either dh or me one day. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sending lots of hugs!!!
Sara

Gayle,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful photo of your DH and your DSs. Lots of hugs and some tears for you and your family.

You are such a strong person, in every sense of the word. My very good thoughts are with you and your family.

What a beautiful, loving picture! Thanks for sharing such a special part of your life with us all. May God bless you and your boys!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Gayle, Thanks for sharing. I love the message in the balloons. What a wonderful way to let your children "speak" to their dad. You're such a strong mommy! Hugs and prayers...

Gayle,
My heart goes out to you and your boys. They are truly lucky to have such a strong mommy. And what a beautiful tradition you started with the balloons:) Hugs to you and the boys.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.