thought you might get a chuckle out of this...

ashleyann

Cathlete
I've been trying for awhile to get my sister on the "Cathe" excercise bandwagon. Now, she went from not excercising at all to trying your beginner workouts and a couple others. I called her one day to see how she was doing, and (I'm not sure which one of your workouts she was doing) she said half way through the workout she thinks she saw Jesus. HeHeHe! On another day, she called and was asking me about the roll-ins with the ball. She said the she couldn't stay on that ball to save her life. She has the cutest little fat-cheeked daughter, Hannah, who is not quite 2 years old. Well, she said Hannah was watching her try to get on the stability ball. The ball kept shooting out from under her and she was screaming in frustration, not loud but loud enough to get Hannah's attention. She said Hannah was just watching her and got this look on her face and then stuck her bottom lip out and started crying. She thought mommy was hurt or something!!! I thought that was cute. My sister is hilarious describing her excercise experiences.

Have a great day!
Ashley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.