The whackjobs are at it again

CDPotier

Cathlete
The crazy people downstairs from me have made 8 fake 911 calls on me. They did it last year seven times, and it took the idiot Stagnant Island police an entire week to warn them not to do it again or else they would be arrested. The police here are horrible. My stress level is through the roof. When they did it again on Sunday, I was very polite to the cops and told them there was nothing wrong. I was swindled out of thousands of dollars with a car that would not start after two weeks, so my friend said he would take me to the police station and come in with me. This is a very safe area, and I hate to say that if anybody is married to a policeman, but Stagnant Island has the worst. I think they have nothing better to do here but harrass people. I am also extremely polite to them, as it does no good to argue with them.

My pulse went to 170 when I was doing step. I am sitting waiting for it to go under 120.

This is mind boggling to me. What are they saying? That you are hurt or need some type of assistance or are they complaining about you in some way, which would hardly qualify for 911 service.

Toni

They are psychotic liars who say there is yelling and screaming coming from my condo. I do know that there are some excellent policemen who are heroes. I just can't take the stress. I am honest here.

How extremely odd!! Who has time in their life for this type of foolishness!! Sorry to hear you have to deal with this. Please try not to stress over it. There really is nothing you can do about it. The police will figure out it's a prank in their own time. It seems you've done all you can do to let them know what's going on. The rest is up to them.

You are very kind

However, they did not remember from last year to this year. i am burning tons of cals because my pulse is so high. I also think that they have a lot of BS to deal with, and that is why they would not remember after a year.

Last edited:
To have police

coming to your door all the time is horrible. These people have severe personality disorders which are on Axis II of the DSM IV TR, and other mental disorders are on Axis 1. I estimate that they suffer from severe antisocial personality disorder on Axis II, as only people with that disorder would be lying and making fake 911 calls. I am trying to explain this so you can understand, and I forgot a great deal of my Psych work. I cannot hand out a shingle as a therapist unles I have a Ph.d, and who can going to pay for that. I am very happy being a personal trainer. Thank you to all the wonderful people who are reading this. My friend Nick took me to get some food tonight, and my wonderful friend Bill on my floor will take me to get some more tomorrow. I suffer from extreme anxiety and insomnia, and the car service to my doctor for that medication is forty dollars. I am trying to apply for Access a Ride, and you can get a voucher for car service with them and only pay 2.50.

Caitlin...just wondering what kind of anxiety or why? Sorry if I am being too nosy...just ignore if I am....!:) I find that if I get too stressed or get too much on my plate, I begin to suffer from anxiety too. Also, what do you do for your insomnia?

Panic attacks and severe anxiety

I have lousy health insurance, and all I can get for the anxiety is Klonopin which hardly does anything; I really need xanax. I received a call from a policewoman just now who told me that they would investigate this, and it would take a couple of days. I take trazadone and seroquel to sleep, but I had a bad night last night since this criminal site hacked into my bank account and ran up charges of 700. I have been on the phone with my bank all the time, and, this time, I was assured it would be back in my account within about an hour. I am very tired, but I will do some kind of workout anyway.

I have good news

The Chase Bank refunded the 700 to me, thank God. I should say three Hail Mary's now. I am getting a new Visa card in two days.

They are psychotic liars who say there is yelling and screaming coming from my condo. I do know that there are some excellent policemen who are heroes. I just can't take the stress. I am honest here.

What a serious set of d-bags (sorry for the language.) Do you want to set up a security camera and record your quiet apt for proof? I wonder if you could get a restraining order against them. Jeez, what a dreadful situation. I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

I had a call from a nice policewoman

three days ago who said they were going to investigage the situation. I have to call the 122 precinct again. I get up early 6:30 or 7 a.m. and condo hours are from eight to ten, so I don't even clean or run my vacuum until eight. They are disgusting people with psych disorders.

I had a problem with a neighbor below me when I lived in an apartment complex years ago. He didn't have any psych disorder, he was just a class A jerk with no respect for people around him. He was loud and would slam doors at all hours of the day or night. He had a dog he would just let loose to do his business in the grass behind our building and not clean up. It ruined my quality of life, I was in a constant state of anxiety because I never knew when the noise would start. I couldn't sleep because I never knew when he would come home at night. I had to go on Ambien just to get a decent night's sleep. I complained to the apartment manager and all they would do is send him letters telling him to keep quiet. Obviously, that did no good.

The solution to my problem was to move, which I did once my lease was up. And it was the best decision I could have made. Now, you shouldn't have to move since you are not the problem, but have you every thought about moving, just to preserve your own peace of mind?

three days ago who said they were going to investigage the situation. I have to call the 122 precinct again. I get up early 6:30 or 7 a.m. and condo hours are from eight to ten, so I don't even clean or run my vacuum until eight. They are disgusting people with psych disorders.
Condo hours? You mean you have to be quiet before and after those hours?

How weird, we had a guy do this to my husband and me 2 years ago. He would call the cops and our apartment management and tell them we were fighting, doing drugs, selling drugs, threatening him, you name it! We didn't even know until we went to report to the management that both of our cars had slashed tires and they turned it around on us since we had complaints against us. We had no idea! It was a 6 month nightmare. I was about to go crazy!! They were going to kick us out because they believed everything this guy was saying and we were like OMG! Seriously?!?!?! Then finally, one day, he upped and moved out.

I cried everyday because I thought he was going to kill us or something lol! IT WAS HORRIBLE!! I hope these people let up, it really messes with your mind!!

ETA....Before we knew he was doing this, we would exchange friendly hello's and good mornings like he was a totally normal person not even knowing. Blows my mind

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.