The Challengers wk of 10/4

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

I've been taking it easy the past couple of days and only doing power walks in the afternoon. Today i will walk the dog first, then do 4ds weights + BC.

I will try and catch up with personals when i come back later:)

Jean-LOL at the wine tasting after the race, WTG on the race.

Good Morning,

Today for me will be TF Fire 30 Class and Sculpt 30. I have a routine Drs. appt. today so I get off work early.

Amelia-good job with your walks anything wrong or just wanted some easy days?

This morning I did a lower body sculpt from one of Cathe's DVD and the sad thing is I have no idea which one. (maybe fromthe one with Body fusion?) Oh well at least it was a little of something. Work is crazy right now and time is short so i will take what workout I can get.
Jean

Happy Wednesday all.

this morning was jog/walk with the dog. I have to get use to the cooler temps outside. It went from 70's in the mornings to non in the forties. What happen to the sixties? I was so looking forward to moderate weather runs. I guess they decide to take a vacation.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 45 Class I have to rearrange things I got a tetnus and flu shot yesterday my arms are killing me.

Jean-good job with your run I like the cooler temps I can shut my air conditioner off and cut down my electric bill.

Good Morning,

Today for me will be TF Fire 30 Class and Sculpt 30. I have a routine Drs. appt. today so I get off work early.

Amelia-good job with your walks anything wrong or just wanted some easy days?

just wanted some easy days.:) I went through,what can only be describes as the Woe's me's, the past few days(more like two weeks:() but im feeling better..

Hello to everyone!! I did a 2mile power walk this morning followed by 4ds CST

Have a great day:)

Good Morning, On tabs for today is most of L&G then some coremax + dogwalk, I really need to do some yoga, i guess. I love yoga its just hard to fit it in when i walk the dog everyday...
The kids will be off the next four days so im excited about not having to wake up early:eek:

Good Morning,

I have been horrible with workouts this week to much going on in the evening and tonite is no different oldest DD and her DH are coming over to watch a football game and I have really been tired lately so I can't get up.

Amelia-enjoy your workout today I have the same problem with stretching.

No workout today. I slept in. Since I am going to the Houston RT I figured I'd definitely make up for it over the weekend.

Roxie, hopefully things will settle down so you can get your workouts back in. Sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break. Just don't let your breaks last as long as mine sometimes do.

Amelia, it is so hard to fit everything we want to do in. I really need to do stretch workouts, but I just don't know wehre to put them.

Hi Elaine and Andrea

Hey girls,

Sorry I've been MIA. My 5K went well. My time was 33.15min. I was happy with that. I may do another one on the 24th of this month. This week I've been doing STS Meso 1 week 1 and running for my cardio. I run around 5:45 in the AM. I wear a head lamp so I can see. I'm more concerned about animals than cars.LOL!:)

I need to do yoga but like all of you I don't know where to fit it in.
I bought a clean eating food log book. I did really well the first 2 weeks but have failed miserably this last week and a half. I need to get back to it. I feel so much better when I eat that way. I have more energy and I don't have that crash time.

Speaking of crashing, it is bed time.

Elaine-FABULOUS time on your 5k, thats great!

Jean-Im sure your having a blast at the RT! How exciting:eek:

Roxie-Hope your feeling better. It's hard to workout when you are just exhausted from the day. Hugs...

Sorry i've been MIA...ive got so many checkins now that i spend too much time on the computer. I will try and pop in on this thread when i can. :(

Hope everyone has a fabulous day today. No real plans today, watching a baseball game later and the kids are going over to my moms house to spend the night. It will be nice to have it just DH and me.

ok, later gators!:)

Good Morning,

I only worked out 1 day last week it was just a busy week. Today will be TF Core 20 Class, and Stretch 40, and DH and I are going for a bike ride after the football game. I am going to try and get up in the mornings and get my workouts done.

Amelia-enjoy your day sounds like a good one.

Good Evening,

DH and I went for a 4 mile bike ride it was nice and cool.

Stats:
38 min
25 in the zone
128 min hr
158 max hr
211 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.