thank you

cyprusave

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,
I know this is the Ask Cathe Forum, but I just wanted to say 'thank you' for all that you have given to me and everyone else that follows you. Today is my 54th birthday and I am proud to say that I just did XTrains' All Out Low Impact HIIT this morning. (I am up at 3:30am every morning to work out) The only chapter I modified was the switch kick lunges. I started the 90 day XTrain + Low Impact rotation on Monday December 31st and I am loving it!!!!! I have been a devoted follower for close to 2 years now and have never ever felt stronger, healthier, and prouder of myself. All thanks to you... you are the best!
Most Sincerely,
Catherine

Dear Cathe,
Today is my 54th birthday and I am proud to say that I just did XTrains' All Out Low Impact HIIT this morning. (I am up at 3:30am every morning to work out) The only chapter I modified was the switch kick lunges. I started the 90 day XTrain + Low Impact rotation on Monday December 31st and I am loving it!!!!! I have been a devoted follower for close to 2 years now and have never ever felt stronger, healthier, and prouder of myself. All thanks to you... you are the best!
Most Sincerely,
Catherine

Happy Birthday, Catherine!

Catherine, I so agree with the sentiments in your post. I was thinking this morning that I am thankful to God for the service that Cathe has provided to me. She has given me quality workouts that are professionally produced, well choreographed, fun, challenging and creative, all along with her encouraging, personable and professional delivery which make her workouts superior and preferrable to many other dvds out there. I always feel like my time and money is well-spent.

I have also thought of the personal cost that comes with such a position of servant-leadership. It can be one of hidden personal costs that no one knows or sees except the one who leads and gives. It is also for this unknown and secret personal cost that I KNOW she must pay for which I am thankful , realizing that it is her passion and enjoyment at the same time.

Though she has received honors and a successful career in repayment for what she has given, she has, to a certain extent, given of her life in service of others. This is where the true value lies. "Greater love has no one than to lay down ones life for their friends." Though it has not been unto death, it has still been a giving of part of her life, just the same. This is why she is so loved and appreciated.

Cathe, I am thankful to God for you as well for your God-given talent and service.
Sincerely,

Tracy Veneman

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.