Sunday night food prep check in

dawn9222

Cathlete
Hey Everyone! Because I really have a much better week when I do some prepping on Sunday night, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in maybe doing a weekly Sunday night check in to do some prep? I don't usually prep for a full week, because I'm kind of funny about left overs that are over a few days old, but would love some accountability partners to keep me on track with doing some prepping Sunday night?

Anybody interested? We can start next Sunday. :)

@dawn9222

It is a great idea, an interesting one:);)

Wondering how we could make it feasible.

True, wondering if we would just have to have it as new post each Sunday and people check in? Would be a good way to share some recipe's as well.. if someone is open to sharing what they prepped.. If there's not much interest, than we won't, but thought I'd see if others were interested :)

Not sure if we're talking snacks, meals or both, but I at least try to do snacks for my mid-morning/afternoon snack. My favorite lately is to boil a doz eggs, peel them and put 2 in a Baggie for a total of 5 baggies. A cheap non-processed protein fix. The other thing I do with my Sunday prep is again fill 5 baggies with assorted veggies, along with string cheese cut in bite-size chunks. This I eat for my afternoon snack. Takes a bit of time to prep, but ensures for a quick/healthy grab for work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also oftentimes will cook up a large pot of oatmeal to have for bkfst each morning..I top it with Greek yogurt. Egg-bake is a nice thing to have on hand too-a quick serving hot or cold goes a long way!

I also oftentimes will cook up a large pot of oatmeal to have for bkfst each morning..I top it with Greek yogurt. Egg-bake is a nice thing to have on hand too-a quick serving hot or cold goes a long way!

Hey Carie, mind sharing your recipe for your egg bake? :)

Not sure if we're talking snacks, meals or both, but I at least try to do snacks for my mid-morning/afternoon snack. My favorite lately is to boil a doz eggs, peel them and put 2 in a Baggie for a total of 5 baggies. A cheap non-processed protein fix.

I am personally fine with you sharing anything food prep relating. Snack meals or both is fine. Thanks for sharing.
I will share mine on this thread in future.

I believe this thread can motivate and inspire us all:):);)

Sure! I really don't have a recipe, but throw a doz eggs in with unsweetened almond milk (whisked together)throw whatever veggies I have on hand (chopped) and for a carb-friendlier meal, I tear 4-5 low carb wraps into the egg mix. Throw as much shredded cheese as you'd like in. You can bake right away, but I find if I leave it overnight, it sets better. You can vary it up with or without meat, but with the eggs I find that's enough protein. ( esp with the brand of wraps I use)~~easy-peasy!! You're bkfst is set for the week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.