Suggestions for Cathe Live

cokonkel

Cathlete
I was thinking we could start a thread in the Live section for suggestions. I thought I saw one awhile back but I can't seem to find it now. :eek:

There is currently a thread on VF talking about all the workouts we would love to see sequels to or updated versions of. Then of course it was pointed out that you have already done some of that with Cathe Live (for example with the Butts and Guts Live workout which was the BOMB! :D). It got me thinking...

I was wondering if you would consider doing updated lower body strength workouts with Cathe Live with the lifting styles from Pyramids, Slow and Heavy and Gym Style Legs? I would LOVE to have more heavy weights strength workouts to choose from for lower body. I realized Cathe Live would be the perfect way to get more variety!

I was also wondering if you would ever considering doing another all resistance band workout a la Travel Fit?

Thanks for considering!

I was thinking we could start a thread in the Live section for suggestions. I thought I saw one awhile back but I can't seem to find it now. :eek:

There is currently a thread on VF talking about all the workouts we would love to see sequels to or updated versions of. Then of course it was pointed out that you have already done some of that with Cathe Live (for example with the Butts and Guts Live workout which was the BOMB! :D). It got me thinking...

I was wondering if you would consider doing updated lower body strength workouts with Cathe Live with the lifting styles from Pyramids, Slow and Heavy and Gym Style Legs? I would LOVE to have more heavy weights strength workouts to choose from for lower body. I realized Cathe Live would be the perfect way to get more variety!

I was also wondering if you would ever considering doing another all resistance band workout a la Travel Fit?

Thanks for considering!

Sure, we actually would appreciate more suggestions like yours. It saves Cathe a lot of time thinking of what to do next :)

I would love to see a heavy weights two-way upper body split (first part one week and second part the next) AND a more traditional lower body weight workout (where at least half is standing traditional weight work with some barbell with perhaps some floorwork or firewalker in second half but no overt cardio).
OR perhaps a 3-day total body split (e.g., Slow & Heavy) over 3 weeks.

Also, I know you have a lot of changes in the works and a lot on your plates, but at some point it would be really great to be able to sort the Live weight workouts by rep range/type of training (e.g., endurance, hypertrophy), or at least to have this info available in some centralized, sticky'd document. (More info on all the Live workouts, really, in a centralized spot.)
Thanks!!
Roz

Oh yes, another Afterburn type workout would be awesome. I always think of Afterburn Horizontal Conditioning inspired with all the plank moves. I would love to see a Live workout that is intense low impact Hiit with lots of plank moves! :) I think a lot of us HoCo loving Cathletes would dig that. :D

I would also love a live all low impact, high intensity workout. I did All Out Low Impact HIIT yesterday and it was so much fun! I'd love to have more all low impact options.

I would love to see High Step Circuit Live....I really enjoy that workout and the way it flows.....couple minutes of step on the
high step, then a leg exercise, upper body with weights and then tubing, an ab exercise sitting on the high step, etc and then
start with another cycle. I think so much fun !

I would love to see High Step Circuit Live....I really enjoy that workout and the way it flows.....couple minutes of step on the
high step, then a leg exercise, upper body with weights and then tubing, an ab exercise sitting on the high step, etc and then
start with another cycle. I think so much fun !

Agreed!!

I would like to see Cathe do a beginner Step workout, maybe something like her basic step & body fusion, filmed from behind the mirror. I have heard other people say how they have trouble picking up the steps, I did too when I first started.

I would just follow Cathe right for right, left for left, until I learned the steps, then it got a lot easier to follow the mirror cuing on her videos. Those beginner videos and the Body Blast series have some of the most fun combos for someone starting out. I still think step is one of the best exercises, ever.

I'm currently doing a 5 day/week RWH rotation, and would love to have some Live workouts that I could fit into a 6th day without having to juggle the rotation. I really love the Live cardio that Cathe has done, e.g., Solid Cario + HiiT, all the boxing/kickboxing stuff, the step workouts, etc. Would love more of these while I HiiT it super hard the rest of the week!

Pyramids, pyramids, pyramids!!!!! We've been asking for an updated version for years..... Love the recent Upper Body + Core workout. I've done that one three times already - it's so good. I made my DH do it too and he just about died. Cathe humiliated him.

I would also love a live all low impact, high intensity workout. I did All Out Low Impact HIIT yesterday and it was so much fun! I'd love to have more all low impact options.

I second the low impact hiit with lots of plank work!
Jen

Thirding (is that a word?) the low impact hiit request. Are there any all low impact cardio workouts in the Cathe Live library so far? Am not yet a subscriber as there seems to be very limited options for those of us wanting low impact cardio without having to modify high impact moves.

Pyramids, pyramids, pyramids!!!!! We've been asking for an updated version for years..... Love the recent Upper Body + Core workout. I've done that one three times already - it's so good. I made my DH do it too and he just about died. Cathe humiliated him.
Yes, I agree!! I love pyramids and I love Cathe's Live Strong Upper Body workout. I do it almost every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.