Substitution for STS plyo legs

ldlee

I'm following one of Cathe's rotations and I don't have STS Plyo legs. What would be a good substitution? Would Turbo Barre or Butt and Guts work?

Thanks in advance,

Linda

Hi Linda,

Yes, I was thinking that one of the B&G premixes of all standing legs work would substitute well for STS plyo legs. But I gotta tell ya, if you can get STS plyo...do. STS plyo legs are one of my absolute faves!

Not Turbo Bar. It doesn't have enough of a cardio effect. Butts and Gutts would be closer, but I would almost do one of the HITT workouts followed by some leg work as plyo legs is very HITT-like.

Hi Linda,

Last month I asked Cathe the same question on Facebook and she told me that a good substitution would be Hitt 40/20.

Marta

I suggest lower body blast. My heart rate stays high on this one, its fun and I burn around four hundred calories on standing work only. The disc moves really add a cardio effect in particular, I notice.

Plyo legs reminds me of Power Circuit. Alternating Cardio and leg work... which is similar to Body Max and Body Max2 Power Circuit Segment, CTX Power Circuit and Hight Step Training Advanced Lower Body Premix (Leg + Cardio).

thanks everyone! I do have Lower Body Blast, bodymax 2 and CTX Power Circuits. I think I will try CTX Power Circuits. Maybe in the future I will get STS. I have only been working out with Cathe for a little over a year and STS scares me right now.

Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.