STS User's Guide

bestican

Cathlete
For anyone who received their STS....can you give us any reviews of the user's guide?

Thanks....I don't think I will receive STS until next week......!

BestICan

I haven't looked it over in depth, but after reviewing it briefly, it's pretty much what you find on the website. It explains the concept of periodization, plus it lists all of the workouts for each DVD. Then it gives you the chart of exercises for the 1RMs (in the back). You've probably seen most of it online. It is very professional and very thorough!

Julie

It is a 111 page black and white guide. The first few pages explains the STS program. What it is, how it is different and the science behind it.

The last 8 pages of the guide is for your 1rm testing. There is a place where you can record your weights, reps, and 1rm info.

The middle sections which is the bulk of the guide takes you through each disk. It tells you which exericise you will do, number of reps, your 1rm percentage and the equipment require for that exercise. There is a picture that showcases each exercise.

Each cycle and disk is preceded by a short introduction explaining what you should expect.

It is a very comprehensive guide.

Saundra

STS Guide

It is a very comprehensive guide.

Saundra

:D Yes... it is... and I, for one.... am very grateful, as I appreciate having reading material in my hand vs. having to acquire all my reading material from the computer. Sometimes the PC is uncooperative. :rolleyes: The image thumbnails that are included with the descriptions of each exercise are an excellent feature in the guide... great idea SNM! :) Now it's time for me to get busy!! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.