STS Total Body workout

pidge1

I had recently posted a question which I got so much help from everyone thank you so much again but when I posted that question I forgot to ask....where would I put the STS total body workout in if I am doing the STS 3 1/2 month cycle the sample workout...please can anyone help me out again thanks in advance take care cheryl

I've never used total body whilst doing the STS rotation - however, I think it would be a good sub if you had to miss a couple of workouts for any reason. There will be someone on the forum who knows more about it - you're right, they're a helpful lot!

I had recently posted a question which I got so much help from everyone thank you so much again but when I posted that question I forgot to ask....where would I put the STS total body workout in if I am doing the STS 3 1/2 month cycle the sample workout...please can anyone help me out again thanks in advance take care cheryl

It depend on what you're looking to gain from your STS cycle and how many times you want to hit your muscles within the week.

What justine has suggested above is one way to use STS total.
That being said you do not need to add it during the 3 months and half cycle.

Now if you want to hit your muscle twice within a week you could do. M T W STS split
and SAT you could add STS Total. Tuesday Leg day---The best day for us ladies;)
You could even have SAT off and add SUN STS Total.
It is up to you. Remember you also have the option to do premix from STS Total.:):)

Some catheletes like to hit muscles twice within the week.;)

Enjoy STS:)

Hi again....☺️ Please could I have some suggestions if possible....
If I did the STS 3 1/2 month rotation and wanted to add cardio in it instead of the STS total body to burn some fat would these workouts be good to add to Tuesday Thursday and Saturday....
Xtrain .. All out low impact HIIT....
Xtrain....Hardstrikes...I love this tape...
LIS...Slide and Glide workout
LIS...Cardio Supersets

Sorry to be a bother I am just trying to figure out a workout that is complete and would not only tone and strengthen but burn some "chub" as well....
Thanks for everything take care Cheryl

Cardio selections good, except I would be tempted to change one of the LIS cardio workouts for a higher impact workout: bones need impact to keep them strong. A personal choice.

Clare

Hi again....☺️ Please could I have some suggestions if possible....
If I did the STS 3 1/2 month rotation and wanted to add cardio in it instead of the STS total body to burn some fat would these workouts be good to add to Tuesday Thursday and Saturday....
Xtrain .. All out low impact HIIT....
Xtrain....Hardstrikes...I love this tape...
LIS...Slide and Glide workout
LIS...Cardio Supersets

Sorry to be a bother I am just trying to figure out a workout that is complete and would not only tone and strengthen but burn some "chub" as well....
Thanks for everything take care Cheryl

Hello,

If you want to burn fat and own LIS I suggest afterburn sometime during the week.
I suggest you do not do this one a day before legs. Your leg might demand more time
to recover. Especially if you are new to afterburn.

Best of Luck;):)

Hi pidge1,

I think you are on a great track doing STS and your cardio combinations. I did STS with the frame of mind of getting a strong and balanced foundation for my long term goal. I wanted the whole enchilada, meaning, muscle strength, muscle endurance and definition. I don't believe I lost any weight, but I did gain all that I strived for and I did tone up nicely. From there, I moved on to other Cathe rotations that suited my needs and goals.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your progress!

Hi Everyone....
I am loving STS but I think I would like to add another leg day in just to work the upper / outer thighs a bit more. Can anyone please tell me what they think of this rotation
Monday STS Leg Day ...
Tuesday STS Chest Shoulders Biceps.....
Wednesday...the same STS Leg Day as Monday...
Thursday....STS Back and Triceps....
Friday....a cardio workout from XTrain workouts
Saturday.....I do a Mat Glute workout from Tonique
Any help or suggestions I would really appreciate thanks again for all your help and advice take care Pidge[emoji213]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.