STS really is a good deal! I found my presale invoice

llp

Cathlete
I looked through my old "orders" folder and here is what I found:

[FONT=&quot]Saturday, January 12, 2008.
Step N Motion Videos invoice # 17725 has been processed !

Grand Total of this invoice = $ 208.94

That was the first day of the presale for STS. It was $199 + S&H.
I thought and still think the program is well worth it.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This included Ab Circuits, SQuat rack legs, and the book, I believe.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Now it's 139.99 (or 139.78 with Ab Circuits).
Even though I paid about $70(w/Squat rack legs & book) more than 3 years ago, I am still enjoying doing the program a couple of times in different ways throughout each year, and don't even feel gypped, because it has been very beneficial to me health-wise and fitness-wise.

If you are reading this on the fence, I think you shouldn't pass this deal up!

Here is the original announcement 3 years ago:
[/FONT] http://cathe.com/sts-presale-begins-saturday-january-12th

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
After doing the math from reading your post, the sale now is $139.99 (great offer) for all 36 DVDs and Ab circuits (listed for $22.00) with book ($25.00). You add in $49.97 for Squat Rack- you come out roughly $190.00 close to original pre-sale price.
It IS a great deal but the excitement on the forums when the presale started for STS-strength was great.

After doing the math from reading your post, the sale now is $139.99 (great offer) for all 36 DVDs and Ab circuits (listed for $22.00) with book ($25.00). You add in $49.97 for Squat Rack- you come out roughly $190.00 close to original pre-sale price.
It IS a great deal but the excitement on the forums when the presale started for STS-strength was great.

Hi JT:
I know when you add the Ab Circuits in it goes down to 139.78. So the $190 you quoted would be $190 less $22 = $168. I am not sure what happens to the total price to add the other stuff in, but, maybe I will do an experiment and see how much it would come to!

JT!
You are absolutely right! It came to 192.40 in ShopCathe.
Still that is a good deal, since I paid ~$209.00 at the presale price + S&H. Close to $17 savings for the same package of stuff. If I were to buy today, I wouldn't buy the User's Guide. You can get the same info online in the WM/rotations & Workout Cards.

STS 36 DVD Discount Bundle + STS Users' Guide $199.97
Ab Circuits 22.00
STS Users' Guide 24.99
TS - Mesocycle #3 Optional Squat Rack Routines 49.97
clear1x1.gif
30% Discount [748] -59.99
clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif
15% DVD Quantity Discount[748][746][747][750] -44.54

clear1x1.gif
Total:
clear1x1.gif
$192.40

Last edited:
I like the STS Users book cause it relieved some of my anxiety before I started plus it gives me a heads up on what is to come like the Tri-sets and the TF and BO rounds.
Thanks for double checking my math.

After being on the fence all week about whether or not to purchase, I read the results thread this morning and ordered it. Recd my shipping notice this afternoon! Couldn't resist the price.

Linda, thanks for doing the math on this. I pre-ordered too and was curious about the comparison, but didn't want to have to dig up my pre-sale receipt (if I still even have it, that is!).

ETA: Horsing Around, you are going to LOVE STS!!! Congrats on your decision to go for it!

You don't even need the book. I never used mine and don't even know where it is. I highly recommend Squat Rack and Ab Circuits, though. I use them a lot.

You don't even need the book. I never used mine and don't even know where it is. I highly recommend Squat Rack and Ab Circuits, though. I use them a lot.

I could've written that Donna! I don't know where my book(study guide is either). Kind of surprised it's $24.99. I agree with Squat Rack Legs. I can't lift over my head over 40 pounds safely, but, I can squat with 95+, so Squat Rack Legs was a necessity for me. Hmmm, I should try Plyo legs, but, I was afraid it would bother my bad knees!

That Workout Manager is a really helpful tool, so that's why I think the book isn't necessary.

Any way ya look at this price, it IS a deal!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.